2015 College Football Playoff

Mavric

The green Sparty jacket would look okay if it didn't have those goofy Sparty dangle thingies on it. As it is, it looks like some sort of medieval leprechaun costume. :lol:

I think that's the best part about it. I love it. 2nd place is Clemson's. These aren't for wearing to normal places so it's okay to be weird.

The green Sparty jacket would look okay if it didn't have those goofy Sparty dangle thingies on it. As it is, it looks like some sort of medieval leprechaun costume. :lol:

They're called Epaulettes.

Oh, yeah I see that is the preferred term. :lol:

epaulette

(ˈɛpəˌlɛt; -lɪt) or epaulet

n
1. (Clothing & Fashion) a piece of ornamental material on the shoulder of a garment, esp a military uniform
[C18: from French épaulette, from épaule shoulder, from Latin spatula shoulder blade; see spatula]
2. Goofy Sparty dangle thingies.
  • Fire 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alabama is just so much more talented than Michigan State. Their defensive line is dominating MSU's offensive line. They are getting pressure nearly every pass play and stuffing the run. I think Alabama will have a tougher time defending Clemson's dual threat QB that is the kryptonite to Saban's defense.