CB Deommodore Lenoir [Oregon - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Or he told his friends where he's going. I especially worry with Wallace visiting.

Landing Wallace wouldn't be a bad deal.

Also, Lenoir is slim odds

Thank you! The Wallace wouldn't be a bad deal thing, not Lenoir slim odds ha. I was actually pretty disappointed when he shut it down originally. Missing Lenoir does hurt though.

The truth is, we need, NEED to land 1 of Blades, Johnson, Lenoir. If we were to land 2 of them, it would perhaps be our highest rated CB duo we've ever landed in the same class.

I'm happy with any of the 3 + Wallace and/or Onye..... I'd be ecstatic to land the big time combo deal. I think each of them know our DB room only has 1 big fish though.

The truth is, we need, NEED to land 1 of Blades, Johnson, Lenoir. If we were to land 2 of them, it would perhaps be our highest rated CB duo we've ever landed in the same class.

I'm happy with any of the 3 + Wallace and/or Onye..... I'd be ecstatic to land the big time combo deal. I think each of them know our DB room only has 1 big fish though.

Aaron Williams might have something to say about that....

https://twitter.com/chgoduke66/status/823980580358463489

This is him standing in Florida, I believe

And a label of duck on him no less

Chgp is the other Duck. He's trying to convince him.

Its Nick Picketts dad

Gotcha. Didn't delve that deep. There is a tweet after of him retweeting someone saying he hopes they are teammates at Oregon.

It doesn't seem to me Deommodore told them he's a duck.