Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi (Spoilers for Episode 7)

I don't know that they can control minds if that is the only evidence along with the jedi mind trick.

I think the clones obeying the order was because it was their duty as soldiers to obey orders. I never got the impression any mind control was used.

You would've had to have seen Star Wars - The Clone Wars to get the basis behind the theory.

"According to recently launched Star Wars: The Clone Wars - The Lost Missions (Unfinished Season 6), it was an inhibitor chip embedded inside clones' brains which made the clones anti-Jedi at the time of Order 66.

The inhibitor chip belonged to Count Dooku and Lama Su agreed for this implant under a secret Protocol 66 which was a fail-safe against rogue Jedi."

I much prefer the explanation that Kylo isn't a dexterous Force user -- he's raw, impetuous, unchanneled rage. Where he currently is in his training, his idea of expressing Force mastery is whacking a control panel blindly with his sh**ty lightsaber and cutting down helpless unarmed victims. He's got a lot to learn if he's ever to become a competent duelist.

Finn isn't a clone. The Empire transitioned to using actual recruits and 'normal' people in the Army between Episodes III and IV

If an "inhibitor chip" exists in the universe, and was at one time used by the Sith/Empire, the technology exists. Finn being a clone/normal person is irrelevant in the theory.

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...

The breakout droid star from "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" is in for quite an adventure in the upcoming sequel, "Star Wars: The Last Jedi." That is, if a new toy from robotics company Sphero is any indication.

Sphero showed off on Thursday a first look at BB-9E -- BB-8's evil twin. In stark contrast to BB-8's cheery white and orange exterior, BB-9E's body is a menacing black and gray.

The company worked with Disney, owner of the "Star Wars" franchise, to develop a mini toy version that realistically brings the movie character to life. The film is set to debut on December 15.

CNN

On 7/15/2017 at 8:09 PM, ZRod said:

Looks like Captain Phantasma is back, after her lackluster cameo in TFA.

Another reason why Episode VII was poorly executed.  I don't think there was anywhere near enough time for her to get off StarKiller between when we last saw her and when it blew up.

On 9/1/2017 at 3:33 PM, zoogs said:

If you're a pessimist about these things, you're already thinking about ways your favorite things to watch (don't f***ing ruin this, Colin Trevorrow / alternatively, fire Colin Treverrow!...) will inevitably let you down. I haven't read all of this yet, but it seems like a cogent analysis.

https://www.vox.com/culture/2017/9/1/16225980/game-of-thrones-finale-ending-impossible

YES!

Also, holy literal s--- that Jurassic World deleted poop scene. Yeah. This guy.

• Plus1 1

• 5 weeks later...