WR Jamire Calvin [Washington State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

155 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He's wearing N gear w/Coach Dub ... doesn't with the other college in home visit teams. I think we're N.

There is really no doubt that we are the favorite to land Calvin right now and have been for quite some time.

The thing is, he is taking a couple visits still.

I feel like this situation could be similar to Isaiah Simmons last year. Seemed like he was in (perhaps Calvin more this year than Simmons last year), then took a bunch of visits near signing day and was woo'ed by Clemson.

*I think Calvin's scheduled visits are to Notre Dame and ???

He's wearing N gear w/Coach Dub ... doesn't with the other college in home visit teams. I think we're N.

There is really no doubt that we are the favorite to land Calvin right now and have been for quite some time.

The thing is, he is taking a couple visits still.

I feel like this situation could be similar to Isaiah Simmons last year. Seemed like he was in (perhaps Calvin more this year than Simmons last year), then took a bunch of visits near signing day and was woo'ed by Clemson.

*I think Calvin's scheduled visits are to Notre Dame and ???

Washington St.

I think it is similar to the Simmons situation, but Clemson is on a whole different level than ND and Wash ST. I think we nab Calvin, but I think our staff is very cautious after losing Simmons and Fitz last year. I wonder if they will put any pressure on the big fish WR we are after to commit or if they just let it play out.

• Mavric unlocked this topic