SIGNED - WR Tyjon Lindsey

HuskerBoard Predictor  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The rest of us have things to deal with too princess...

Nobody cares about what you're going through.

Dr.-Who.gif

I don't actually think that, but that's what you just insinuated about Lindsey. The rest of us having to deal with stuff has nothing to do with his own unique stress and problems.

No, nobody cares when you go through a divorce. Have three kids all under the age of 5, work a minimum wage job on top of your dead end career. Have $50,000 of school debt. Drive a old pickup truck with 250,000 that keeps breaking down every couple months. And now have to pay half of my salary to my ex for child support. All while living in a van down by the river. Man i hate my life...

No, nobody cares when you go through a divorce. Have three kids all under the age of 5, work a minimum wage job on top of your dead end career. Have $50,000 of school debt. Drive a old pickup truck with 250,000 that keeps breaking down every couple months. And now have to pay half of my salary to my ex for child support. All while living in a van down by the river. Man i hate my life...

"The rest of us have things to deal with too princess..."

• Fire 1

Dr.-Who.gif

I don't actually think that, but that's what you just insinuated about Lindsey. The rest of us having to deal with stuff has nothing to do with his own unique stress and problems.

Haha, I know you don't. Though, it did seem like he was insinuating that our problems pale in comparison to those of a high school athlete (which most of us probably were anyways). Also, I'm just not much for whiners.

All these were thoughts that went through my mind when I read this.

However, you have to go back and put yourself in a teenager's position. My daughter who is a Freshman in college this year firmly believes her stresses in life are way more than people can imagine. Afterall....she has to actually do her own laundry....oh the horror.

It's all a matter of perspective. He's making a big decision and he's a little stressed about it.

• Fire 1