Next year...

We have no muscle and no shooters and none coming in. So don't expect much. [/size]

You will eat those words at the end of the season. Gill will shoot the ball and make his fair share

Gill is not really a shooter. He is a slasher

He is a scorer. In high school, he scored over 50 a couple times and had 10 3s in one of those games. He can shoot the ball.

We have no muscle and no shooters and none coming in. So don't expect much. [/size]

You will eat those words at the end of the season. Gill will shoot the ball and make his fair share

He is a scorer. In high school, he scored over 50 a couple times and had 10 3s in one of those games. He can shoot the ball.

Well I guess we can expect him to hit over 40% from 3.

Well I guess we can expect him to hit over 40% from 3.

If you say so. Regardless, we need 2 guys to shoot 40% from 3.

• Fire 1

I have a question. Some have mentioned recruiting helping Miles, how much of that is due to our facilities? How long is the shelf life of that advantage? How long will that iron stay hot so to speak?

I know the facilities race is fast but how long will it last for us before everyone has flat screens in every square inch of the their locker rooms too?

• 3 weeks later...