*****Official College Football Thread - 2016 Edition*****

GSG

I'm gonna go ahead and say it, based off the two steaming pile of crap games going on, the SEC is way the f#*k overrated.

Nah, App St. is clearly underrated. And SCAR and Vandy should probably be in the top 10.

SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC

Because nothing says Top 10 quality like having a prissy slap fight on a football field (VandyCocks) or losing to a school that offers a major in Mountain Dew Engineering.

Did we drop 9 spots after narrowly escaping McNeese State? If Tennessee is still ranked in the top 20 come next week, we might as well not even have rankings anymore. Total bush league football there. They will get rolled against Va. Tech.

There is a bit of a precedent for teams significantly dropping even though they barely beat a perceived inferior opponent at home. Jacksonville State took #6 Auburn to OT last year where Auburn came away with a win. The Tigers dropped 12 spots to #18 the following week. I'd expect a similar drop for the Vols and they'll probably be anywhere from #17-19 going into Week 2.

I'm gonna go ahead and say it, based off the two steaming pile of crap games going on, the SEC is way the f#*k overrated.

Nah, App St. is clearly underrated. And SCAR and Vandy should probably be in the top 10.

SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC

Because nothing says Top 10 quality like having a prissy slap fight on a football field (VandyCocks) or losing to a school that offers a major in Mountain Dew Engineering.

So that's where all the new Mountain Dew flavors come from.

This man is probably going to hit 2 game winners tonight... Field goal kickers represent!

Doubt it, looks like a no sex until marriage couple.

I'm still betting he goes 2 for 2.

I'll take that bet, but I'm going to need a phantom 3 drone and several dish relay stations for a confirmation. Also possibly a good lawyer pending any complications.

• Fire 2

This man is probably going to hit 2 game winners tonight... Field goal kickers represent!

Doubt it, looks like a no sex until marriage couple.

I'm still betting he goes 2 for 2.

I'll take that bet, but I'm going to need a phantom 3 drone and several dish relay stations for a confirmation. Also possibly a good lawyer pending any complications.

Lol. Definitely a good lawyer!