2016 NCAA Tournament

Mavric

Hadn't watched Oregon play at all before but the rest of the Pac-12 didn't fare very well. Oregon obviously deserves the #1 seed. They are tough.

That was about as boring of a set of Sweet 16 games as you'll find. Not that it was bad basketball but the closest game was ... what... 14 points?

Oregon is pretty fun to watch. Duke just didn't have the horses to keep up. Next year will be much different though...

Amile's injury really hurt. They would have been a different team, but they were just so thin. It sucks to basically lose a year with Ingram's talents due to another foot injury.

Next year should be fun with Amile healthy, Allen & Thornton coming back, and a stacked #2 recruiting class.

• Fire 1

Just because people love hearing about other people's brackets and to help you feel better about yours:

Currently my 8-year-old son's bracket is in the 99.9th percentile out of the 13 million or however many are on ESPN. He got 7 of the Elite 8 correct (missed Michigan State).

I just wish I would of entered more bracket contests with larger money pools.... My final four: (on one of my two brackets) Villanova, Oklahoma, Notre Dame, Virginia :facepalm::steam

I always fill out two brackets, one with my name, and one with my son's name.... My other final four?

Kansas, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Michigan St. (turrible)