Is there a certain record you need to see next year or...

Win ALL home games...restore that portion of the order at least.

Beat Indiana and NW on the road. 9-3 would be ok.

Ideally though, I think we steal one of the remaining three...either Iowa or Wisky or Ohio State, 10 - 2 would be more than OK.

Finish it off with a win in a nice bowl game.

IMO, 10-2 is off the charts success. We have to break the Solich curse and get back to seasons with no more than 3 losses.

• Fire 1

Ideally though, I think we steal one of the remaining three...either Iowa or Wisky or Ohio State, 10 - 2 would be more than OK.

What's the over under on the number of games the teams "clicks" and figures it out like last season? I say 5 to start us out.

What's the over under on the number of games the teams "clicks" and figures it out like last season? I say 5 to start us out.
Why should we give the team and coaches a buffer to "figure things out" in 2016? It's not year 1. The "toxicity" that people used as an excuse last year should be gone.
  • Fire 1

Iowa is coming back to the pack, Wisconsin is stupid and let Arranda leave. If we don't win the division, it's a failure.

I agree...I agree and I agree...Only in Arranda's case I think he got like a 700K raise and no way was Wisconsin going to match that, still probably stupid on their part though.

The Big Ten West might be the weakest it will ever be this year.

Iowa will be Iowa...the difference between a great season for them and an average season for them is just so slim

Purdue...they will be horrible. I know that some posters still feel that they are the team to beat and that Nebraska was lucky to play this powerhouse so close last year but they will be lucky to win 4 total games.

Wisconsin is slowly, very slowly, slipping.

Northwestern...I don't see back to back "great" seasons for them

Illinois...will be very interesting but plan on 6 wins at the most.

Minnesota...I think they start to really regress

Iowa is coming back to the pack, Wisconsin is stupid and let Arranda leave. If we don't win the division, it's a failure.

I agree...I agree and I agree...Only in Arranda's case I think he got like a 700K raise and no way was Wisconsin going to match that, still probably stupid on their part though.

Iowa will be Iowa...the difference between a great season for them and an average season for them is just so slim

Purdue...they will be horrible. I know that some posters still feel that they are the team to beat and that Nebraska was lucky to play this powerhouse so close last year but they will be lucky to win 4 total games.

And...so....when we win the division....some will just say...."Well, we won a sucky division. That's no accomplishment".

And...so....when we win the division....some will just say...."Well, we won a sucky division. That's no accomplishment".

Probably...but my guess is Nebraska will be the odds on favorite to win the division this year.

I could see NU being favored in all but one game next year.

I think this season is a great one for NU to start showing off that it will own the west.

I agree with this summary, except that I think that the cracks at Wisconsin will materialize big time this year. They've had some very poor recruiting classes in recent years, at least from a numbers perspective and are probably operating at the lowest number of LOI scholarships of any team in the B10.

• Fire 1