Spring Game - April 16, 2016 @ 1:00 PM

Mavric

I am cornfused. I caught part of a conversation this morning on Mike N Mike talking about Nebraska's Spring Game attendance at 72,000 and Mike Greenburg referenced a photo of a packed Memorial Stadium. What I am missing if the game is this upcoming Sat?

I am cornfused. I caught part of a conversation this morning on Mike N Mike talking about Nebraska's Spring Game attendance at 72,000 and Mike Greenburg referenced a photo of a packed Memorial Stadium. What I am missing if the game is this upcoming Sat?

What is the confusion about? I think a lot of people that are in Omaha or Lincoln wait and see if it's a nice day and then go to the game and get walk-up tickets. 60-70K would be a great attendance. Also, compared to previous years there isn't a new coach or a QB competition to bring out additional fans.

What is the confusion about? I think a lot of people that are in Omaha or Lincoln wait and see if it's a nice day and then go to the game and get walk-up tickets. 60-70K would be a great attendance. Also, compared to previous years there isn't a new coach or a QB competition to bring out additional fans.

I think he's confused because he thought the spring game had already happened.

I think he's confused because he thought the spring game had already happened.

Ahh, that's what he gets for listening to a crap show like Mike and Mike.

• Fire 1