Spring Game - April 16, 2016 @ 1:00 PM

Mavric

Anyone stand out?

Freedom looks like a beast on the edge, raw, but seems to fit the hype. Kalu and Jones both look like sold corners, but it's nomads land behind them. The linebackers are flying around and looking good. There is a crispness to the defense and their tackling. I'm buying into the rugby hype.

Armstrong had some bad throws, some drops, solid runs(one huge run), and does seem to be much calmer back there. The 1s on the Oline look good, less a couple penalties. Newby showed good power and burst, Ozigbo and Wilbon both had some solid runs. WRs look solid, but less than great QB play and the injuries make it hard to judge. TEs look serviceable behind Carter.

I thought Jones was out for rest of spring after thigh infection surgery?

Anyone stand out?

Freedom looks like a beast on the edge, raw, but seems to fit the hype. Kalu and Jones both look like sold corners, but it's nomads land behind them. The linebackers are flying around and looking good. There is a crispness to the defense and their tackling. I'm buying into the rugby hype.

Armstrong had some bad throws, some drops, solid runs(one huge run), and does seem to be much calmer back there. The 1s on the Oline look good, less a couple penalties. Newby showed good power and burst, Ozigbo and Wilbon both had some solid runs. WRs look solid, but less than great QB play and the injuries make it hard to judge. TEs look serviceable behind Carter.

I thought Jones was out for rest of spring after thigh infection surgery?

True, I meant Anderson.

I honestly think he'd be an amazing package qb where he's not the main guy.

He'd be an amazing QB in a system suited for his skills. I appreciate him staying, but I think he would have been better off personally (from a fb perspective) if he'd transferred.

who?

I meant TA, who is the QB referred to in the post I replied to and who others in the thread basically said we need to "survive" until we can get the pro style QB stardom going.

So much like how Dailey was talked about while the sychophants waited for Harrison Beck to step in.

• Fire 1