Listening to Bennings Description of His Interview with Langs

I'm curious what changes he was reluctant to make.

If anything, his tenure was marked by too many assistant coach changes.

Actually, nevermind. Let's keep it on topic, even though that's inconvenient for the "everything is awesome!!!" crowd.

Everything is NOT awesome!

We sucked last year! We blew game after game! Players still loyal to Bo left and continue to leave, contributors! The new system isn't "Nebraska" enough for most people! This year may not be very good either!

Here's the thing. I can look at the state of our program and actually envision something bigger and grander for the first time in like 5 years. Sorry you can't.

First time since 2010. That's just silly talk. Or misinformed. Or next level pessimistic. But whatever.

And I don't think it was so much a "loyal to Bo" problem as a "who and where is my coordinator" problem.

• Fire 2

I believe I said "no" to the Bo debate.

But you made sure to fabricate and hyperbolize before you tapped out. Clever strategy.
Yep, you're right, Bo loved us fans.

Yep, you're right, Bo hated all fans. Especially jack hoffman

You can knock your sh#t off right now. Like I said I defended the hell out of Bo, especially citing Jack Hoffman as a reason.

You wanna discuss him further, find and bump the correct thread.

But you made sure to fabricate and hyperbolize before you tapped out. Clever strategy.
Do you need to feel loved by your coach?

Maybe instead of ice cream, Mike will hand out hugs next time.

Time heals all bud, one day you'll get over Frank.

You can knock your sh#t off right now. Like I said I defended the hell out of Bo, especially citing Jack Hoffman as a reason.

I'm not trying to discuss him further.

I just see people post revisionist hyperbole, and I try to get them to, as you say, "knock that sh#t off".

I just see people post revisionist hyperbole, and I try to get them to, as you say, "knock that sh#t off".

Nothing revisionist about it. Bo told us all clearly how he felt about us on a recording, during games via arm and face gestures and in post game pressers and interviews.

Did he hate us? No. Did he love us? Probably not. But he did view us as an annoyance more times than he viewed us as an ally during the last few years he was here.

I'm done talking aabout Bo here, wanna talk further you can find a thread I probably started about him and his greatness.

Nothing revisionist about it. Bo told us all clearly how he felt about us on a recording, during games via arm and face gestures and in post game pressers and interviews.

Did he hate us? No. Did he love us? Probably not. But he did view us as an annoyance more times than he viewed us as an ally during the last few years he was here.

I'm done talking aabout Bo here, wanna talk further you can find a thread I probably started about him and his greatness.

Who is "us"?

I've never felt like his comments, gestures, and facial expressions were directed at me personally. I'm sorry that you feel like they were directed at you. What did you do to deserve being treated so harshly by Bo?

You keep talking about Bo, then say you're done talking about Bo, only to talk about Bo again. I guess that kind of confusion can be expected from someone who seems to misrepresent certain "facts" quite often.

• Fire 2

So we need an offensive identity is what you're saying?

After 7 pages this I think was what this thread was supposed to be about.

I think that our offensive identity last year was overly multiple in hopes of establishing what we could do with the talent we had learning new things. This year I expect a much more balanced attack, but make no mistake, passing will favor into it heavily. Efficiency should improve dramatically.