Listening to Bennings Description of His Interview with Langs

Hilarious. That's the sort of arrogance Nebraska fans are fast becoming infamous for.

I get it, you're all jaded and emo because your boy(s) got canned. And you were a player and played a different way. And you like TO's way of doing things.

But dude, get off your high horse and embrace a little change. If it ends up being for the better, what was the harm. Ya gotta break a couple eggs to make an omelette.

You couldn't be more wrong about the system I ran. It's because I saw it waste talent that I'm jaded.

And it's the "fire and forget" attitude of jack wagons like Pederson that got us into this mess.

• Fire 1

Hilarious. That's the sort of arrogance Nebraska fans are fast becoming infamous for.

I get it, you're all jaded and emo because your boy(s) got canned. And you were a player and played a different way. And you like TO's way of doing things.

But dude, get off your high horse and embrace a little change. If it ends up being for the better, what was the harm. Ya gotta break a couple eggs to make an omelette.

You couldn't be more wrong about the system I ran. It's because I saw it waste talent that I'm jaded.

And it's the "fire and forget" attitude of jack wagons like Pederson that got us into this mess.

Well, as long as we are confirming your bias. Now we can agree that maybe you don't have proper aspect to fairly judge what the staff does or soesn't do.

Say dipsh*t Pederson doesn't fire Solich. Over the next 3 seasons we slip to 8-4 or 7-5 and eventually have to fire him anyway. Can I prove it? No, but there were no indications that things were going to get better. Judging Riley after 1 year here is completely different.

Well, as long as we are confirming your bias. Now we can agree that maybe you don't have proper aspect to fairly judge what the staff does or soesn't do.

Say dipsh*t Pederson doesn't fire Solich. Over the next 3 seasons we slip to 8-4 or 7-5 and eventually have to fire him anyway. Can I prove it? No, but there were no indications that things were going to get better. Judging Riley after 1 year here is completely different.

False
  • Fire 1

False

K

False
Have to agree here. Defense had improved a lot after 1 year with Pelini and things looked on the upswing.

But why are we pretending it was only wins and losses that got Solich fired?

False
Have to agree here. Defense had improved a lot after 1 year with Pelini and things looked on the upswing.

Defense wasn't the only issue under Frank, recruiting was pretty uninspiring. We know what Bo does with uninspired recruiting.

False

Defense wasn't the only issue under Frank, recruiting was pretty uninspiring. We know what Bo does with uninspired recruiting.

Bo stank at crootin.

False

Frank's recruiting was better than anything we've seen since then.

• Fire 1

False

There was a very clear difference in the overall quality of athletes on the team in 1998 and in 2003. There is a reason why Pedersen reportedly told Solich at the Kansas(?) game in 2003, "You lost this game 4 years ago."

And of course there was the persistent rumors about Frank's womanizing and alcohol issues as well.

Not sure why you guys continue to feed the troll. Just let him post and ignore them. Dont quote them and just act like they arent even there. Its obviously not worth anyones time.

The troll in question is no longer a part of my life and I'm better for it. :)

• Fire 1