The General Election

Regarding tunnels, I just watched Sicario this weekend, so that was definitely timely reference.

Hey! I rented that recently and am trying to find a weekend to watch it. Hope it's as good as the critics say.

I'm a pretty harsh critic, but I though it was good. Kinda hard to follow near the end though.

I agree. There's a lot of crap that hits the fan relatively quickly. I usually watch movies with captions since I can't hear quieter dialogue the best, but even so, I had to rewind a bunch to figure it out.

Def worth a watch though.

So drug cartels building tunnels is the new line to try to discredit the Mexico wall huh? Or maybe it's just Guy C.

You do realize that a wall like the one that is being proposed would have cement foundations that are 10+ ft deep, right?

I have a great friend who is in the national guard, and he'd much rather be sent to the middle East than the border because it's so unsafe there. Drugs are only one of the many problems that an unsecured border causes.

I find it hilarious that people who oppose Trump try to categorize the "type" of person that supports him when in fact there are a lot of terrific reasons to support him. That's why he's going to be our next President, and i don't think it's going to be all that close because of the diverse audiences that he appeals to.

• Fire 3

If there are tons of terrific reasons to support such an irreverent charlatan, I don't know what units you'd have to use to quantify the terrific reasons to oppose him. :D

Decency and competency, for starters.

I'd like to add self awareness and empathy, relateability.

If there are tons of terrific reasons to support such an irreverent charlatan, I don't know what units you'd have to use to quantify the terrific reasons to oppose him. :D

SaveSave

SaveSave

If you add "nice" and "folksy" Mike Riley might as well be the next president.

SaveSave

You just gave me a new idea for my write in vote.

SaveSave

If I wasn't being sarcastic about Drumph you'd be right.

This was worth watching again this morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ

Not gonna lie, I laughed a lot, even as someone who advocates for Trump. The only problem with this guy is he makes a career making jokes about other people, and that's not someone I'm ever going to listen to.

Here is an intelligent person who lays it out there (and she's really nice on the eyes as well):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQfIXixFi7o

Also, one thing to note is that Tomi was extremely against Trump because she thought he was rude, and she has since joined his side understanding his flaws but still understanding that he's the best remaining candidate.