Riley, Eichorst Analyzed Program "From A to Z"

B is for balloons no more, another capitulation to compensate those ate up with PC.....

Wanting to protect the environment has nothing to do with political correctness. That being said I'd like to see some actual research on the damage they do.

Yeah, Hunter94! Take that!

Good work Mo.

And Mo, if you do find that research on balloons and how quickly they biodegrade please be sure to post that in this thread or even start another thread, this board could use some hot topics like that.

B is for balloons no more, another capitulation to compensate those ate up with PC.....

Wanting to protect the environment has nothing to do with political correctness. That being said I'd like to see some actual research on the damage they do.

Good work Mo.

And Mo, if you do find that research on balloons and how quickly they biodegrade please be sure to post that in this thread or even start another thread, this board could use some hot topics like that.

Kay. Things don't biodegrade instantly so I'm not sure what that photo was supposed to prove. McDonald's fries take ages. Maybe those balloons take 100 years instead of 1,000,000.

Good work Mo.

Kay. Things don't biodegrade instantly so I'm not sure what that photo was supposed to prove. McDonald's fries take ages. Maybe those balloons take 100 years instead of 1,000,000.

I saw one on fries from McDonalds, I think, and it was over a year and they looked exactly the same.

Good work Mo.

I saw one on fries from McDonalds, I think, and it was over a year and they looked exactly the same.

• Fire 1

C was for Chuck it

P was for Pray

Z's are what the coaches are catching instead of looking at the game clock.

S would have been for Safety but he was on the sideline, because the NCAA doesnt want him playing apparently.

B was for "buyout"

D was for Dynasty

G was for Gone

• Fire 1

Something tells me Eichorst probably took longer than the other kids to even learn his abc's back in the day.

And now he is the athletic director of a major university while you are doing what???

Doing quite well thank you....

Leave it to good 'ol HB to be the sole defenders of the Ginger assassin. Lulz...

I am sure you are just mad because you thought you were in line for the job.

Riley and Eichorst spoke every day...

And Bo couldn't force Eichorst to talk to him once a month when he tried...

From what it sounds like to me, Bo stayed where he was and expected Eichorst to do all the work, then turned around and cried about him being the one in his cave when he wouldn't babysit and be pals. Eichorst has said numerous times that his base position is hands off, letting his coaches run their programs how they see fit. Sometimes coaches want him more involved. I guarantee Bo didn't want to see Eichorst, never made any effort to see Eichorst, and used 'not seeing Eichorst' as ammo to twist out of context as a parting shot.

• Fire 4

From what it sounds like to me, Bo stayed where he was and expected Eichorst to do all the work, then turned around and cried about him being the one in his cave when he wouldn't babysit and be pals. Eichorst has said numerous times that his base position is hands off, letting his coaches run their programs how they see fit. Sometimes coaches want him more involved. I guarantee Bo didn't want to see Eichorst, never made any effort to see Eichorst, and used 'not seeing Eichorst' as ammo to twist out of context as a parting shot.

I believe Bo said Eichorst was UNDER a "f'ing rock." A cave would be IN a "f'ing rock."

I think he was hands off with bo because he wanted to be. He is clearly much more hand on with Riley, they seem to do things together a lot for program exposure. I don't see him do much with Miles or Erstadt or Cook but I think he really likes Riley and enjoys doing things with him.

• Fire 1