RB Javon Leake [Maryland - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

One would think this means Hill committed to Mississippi State.

I would assume that this is the case. Unless we can get 84 HuskerLaw in on him to tell him all about our awesome tradition etc. we don't have a chance on him. Regardless, Hill was a Mississippi State lean for a long time but I assume we will not get a visit. Also he got a lot of follows from Nebraska fans and I do not believe he played us for the follows on twitter as we were in his top group.

• Fire 2

And honestly, if he did "play us" for Twitter followers, who cares? Anytime some highly regarded kid is tweeting about us positively, I'm cool with it. It means he is thinking about us, even if just for 30 seconds to write the tweet, it could open up communication with a coach that leads to a conversation or visit. Just a step in the process.

• Fire 1

The other two schools high on his list—North Carolina and South Carolina—both already have commitments from higher ranked RBs. Just sayin..

Also, NU tradition! :lol:

One would think this means Hill committed to Mississippi State.

I would assume that this is the case. Unless we can get 84 HuskerLaw in on him to tell him all about our awesome tradition etc. we don't have a chance on him. Regardless, Hill was a Mississippi State lean for a long time but I assume we will not get a visit. Also he got a lot of follows from Nebraska fans and I do not believe he played us for the follows on twiter as weer we in his top group.

Obviously, LOL, I no longer have to write anything as everybody else does it for me! Finally! Took a while for you to get it but even slow learners eventually catch on!

• Fire 2
  • 2 months later...