Huskerboard Poll

Huskerboard Poll  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i was tempted to pick "write in", but i find i'm not that special.

i do like how trump borrowed so much from the banks they had to keep loaning it to him. he left em high and dry while filing for bankruptcy on 4 or so different occasions. i have to laugh at that. he seems to have some merit in regard to work ethic and wanting to win, though it hardly outweighs what i don't like about him.

it does outweigh anything hillary has ever done (nothing). she is a bought and paid for political prostitute, what's worse, it isn't just domestic special interests that she cashes in on.

BRB has belabored this point before, but can you guess who DID get screwed by those bankruptcies?

Hint: Not him.

i do like how trump borrowed so much from the banks they had to keep loaning it to him. he left em high and dry while filing for bankruptcy on 4 or so different occasions. i have to laugh at that. he seems to have some merit in regard to work ethic and wanting to win, though it hardly outweighs what i don't like about him.

it does outweigh anything hillary has ever done (nothing). she is a bought and paid for political prostitute, what's worse, it isn't just domestic special interests that she cashes in on.

BRB has belabored this point before, but can you guess who DID get screwed by those bankruptcies?

well i know it's not him, that was the point. as far as WHO get's screwed, it does matter if it's before or after 2008ish.

Not sure I can force myself to vote for either The Don or Hillary. I don't care for either of them. Is this the best America has to offer? Really??? :facepalm:

the "lesser of 2 evils" is absolutely Trump

Nuh uh.

There is not one positive aspect of Hillarys character. Not one. On top of that, I've heard no one successfully point to any positive political achievement in her long career. To put the icing on the cake, she and Bill have made a living off of not only their political careers, but also their fraudulent foundation. To add the cherry on top, not only did she enable Bill in his affairs while in the Oval Office, she threatened and blackmailed the women to shut them up.

She is an evil, lying, self-serving person who would only magnify the largest problems that our country currently has, and likely creating new ones because of her incompetence.

(Drops mic)

• Fire 2

It's funny how we are hearing nothing about the "university" that Bill Clinton helped run that funneled tens of millions of dollars into the Clintons' pockets.

And how a bunch of secret service people who worked in the White House during the Clinton presidency are coming out telling people the media that she's a maniacal lunatic but we still hear nothing.

One secret service person is releasing a book about here shortly. Anyone who hasn't already figured out this witch needs to read it.

• Fire 1

It's funny how we are hearing nothing about the "university" that Bill Clinton helped run that funneled tens of millions of dollars into the Clintons' pockets.

And how a bunch of secret service people who worked in the White House during the Clinton presidency are coming out telling people the media that she's a maniacal lunatic but we still hear nothing.

One secret service person is releasing a book about here shortly. Anyone who hasn't already figured out this witch needs to read it.

If we hear nothing how did you hear it?

• Fire 1

Trending on Facebook. But I haven't seen media reporting it.

well i know it's not him, that was the point. as far as WHO get's screwed, it does matter if it's before or after 2008ish.

What?

Answer: It was the contractors who worked for him. Trump owed them tens of millions that they only got a fraction of.

Oh. My. Gawd... smgdh...
  • Fire 2

There were a lot of smaller contractors..etc that got screwed in those and he didn't give a sh#t. Just a part of doing business in his brilliant mind.

It's all starting to become clearer.

:facepalm:

• Fire 1