The Obama Legacy

6 hours ago, commando said:

i would think obama deserves the credit for this report

https://www.cbpp.org/press/statements/greenstein-census-data-show-largest-two-year-income-gain-in-five-decades-progress

Today’s Census data bring good news on income, poverty, and health coverage. The typical household’s income rose more from 2014 to 2016 than in any other two-year period on record (with data back to the 1960s), poverty declined, and the share of Americans without health insurance fell to a record low.  This marks the first time on record, with data back to 1988, that all three measures of well-being improved for two years in a row.

Something something weakest recovery in the U.S. history.

I'm sure Trump will say the mere candidacy of such an amazing business genius like himself for POTUS was what caused this.

• Plus1 1
  • 1 month later...

Because as tempting as it is to just tune this out, we should never let this level of crazy, disgusting lie become normalized or go unchallenged.

The Obama Deputy Chief of Staff refutes Trump's insane claim:

What a horrible, disgusting human being Trump is. Even when talking about something as gravely serious as fallen service members, he can't resist his basest impulse to throw his rivals under the bus.

• Plus1 2

He's a coward. 

And I had to comment on this, cuz I had to read it about 30 times (cold medicine).  And yup - says what I thought it said.  Thank you BRB!  Who knew it was so easy?  There will be many men who try to take advantage of this simple process to see it for themselves.

"After you you paste the link, an option pops up to change the format. Click on that and the teeet is shown. "

• Plus1 2

I've grown somewhat numb to many of his totally unacceptable comments or tweets.  But, this one has me pissed off and I just can't get it out of my mind.

Here is a guy, who dodged the draft, proclaimed that he didn't respect a war hero that went through one hell of a lot more than this pathetic human could ever imagine for this country....because he got caught, has driven division between groups in America proclaiming that some people need to stand and respect our country and our military.....then, the piece of s#!t goes and actually claims HE is the only President (specifically naming Obama) that has called families of people killed in action.  Why??  There is no other reason than for political reasons.  Listening to his statements, there is absolutely no reason for him to make that statement other than political reasons.  So....HE is trying to make political gain off of dead soldiers.

I have friends who still proclaim that Obama was WAY more divisive than Trump.  That just absolutely blows my mind.  Were there things that happened under Obama that created division in the US along racial lines?  Yes.  But.....this crap is being done on purpose, for only one purpose....and that is to drive division between Americans.

4 hours ago, dudeguyy said:

What a piece of crap.

And...people think Mike Riley is disgusting and toxic because he doesn't win enough football games.

Edited by BigRedBuster
  • Plus1 4

Meanwhile, if you want a comparison, this is what the moron told the pregnant widow of one of the soldiers killed in Niger. She's got a 2 year old and a 6 year old at home with another on the way and this is what she gets from the C-I-C? Disgusting.

This is what happens when you let a socially stunted jerk of a billionaire who doesn't understand empathy try to comfort people.

Edited by dudeguyy
  • Plus1 3
7 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I've grown somewhat numb to many of his totally unacceptable comments or tweets.  But, this one has me pissed off and I just can't get it out of my mind.

Here is a guy, who dodged the draft, proclaimed that he didn't respect a war hero that went through one hell of a lot more than this pathetic human could ever imagine for this country....because he got caught, has driven division between groups in America proclaiming that some people need to stand and respect our country and our military.....then, the piece of s#!t goes and actually claims HE is the only President (specifically naming Obama) that has called families of people killed in action.  Why??  There is no other reason than for political reasons.  Listening to his statements, there is absolutely no reason for him to make that statement other than political reasons.  So....HE is trying to make political gain off of dead soldiers.

I have friends who still proclaim that Obama was WAY more divisive than Trump.  That just absolutely blows my mind.  Were there things that happened under Obama that created division in the US along racial lines?  Yes.  But.....this crap is being done on purpose, for only one purpose....and that is to drive division between Americans.

And...people think Mike Riley is disgusting and toxic because he doesn't win enough football games.

I can't +1 this enough. I'm too angry about this to even comment here.

• Plus1 1