BLM from POV of Black Cop

So

Please show some facts in this ridiculous claim

Please show some facts in your ridiculous claim that the Baton Rogue shooting is a result of an anti-cop agenda by the media and the President

Here's a short clip of an officer expressing what myself and others do believe

So someone else's opinion that agrees with yours... okay. You know the difference between opinions and facts, right?

Where did I say anything that it was a fact??? I said what myself and others believe and not that it was a fact. I don't have any statistical facts to support my claim nor am I claiming that my opinion is indeed a fact.

I guess you forgot how the media portrayed Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Freddie Gray, etc over how they made the police to be out of control, violent and killers

I did post a video of a current police detective who views the same thing I've been believing for months, you know a cop who's been dealing with the scrutiny of the media portraying his brothers and his profession as killers with their anti cop agenda for years. So yes I'm going to take his opinion to heart because he has to deal with this EVERY day, something that you don't have to but yet are really easy to criticize and judge

I guess I don't see why it's so hard to acknowledge that institutionalized racism exists in America--either in employment, in the justice system, in educational opportunities, everywhere--while simultaneously acknowledge that there are more good cops than bad cops, that some police made the right call (according to their training) in these situations, and that these retaliatory acts against the whole of police forces in this country are both cowardly, unnecessary, and perpetrated by people who don't represent BLM.

People who are strongly on one side or the other, please explain. Why can't we be pro-BLM and pro-police?

because BLM is a hate group and is not about law and order.

I asked this before and it was ignored.. Why are people not going after the likes of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton with all their hate speech.. but will get all up in arms over the slightest thing Trump says, which is called hate speech?

EDIT: I will say it and won't back down from it.. Al and Jesse are a huge part of these killings.. as in being a driven factor.

I sit here watching ABC news and all they are talking about is the tone of Trump..

• Fire 1

I guess I don't see why it's so hard to acknowledge that institutionalized racism exists in America--either in employment, in the justice system, in educational opportunities, everywhere--while simultaneously acknowledge that there are more good cops than bad cops, that some police made the right call (according to their training) in these situations, and that these retaliatory acts against the whole of police forces in this country are both cowardly, unnecessary, and perpetrated by people who don't represent BLM.

People who are strongly on one side or the other, please explain. Why can't we be pro-BLM and pro-police?

But are they?

• Fire 1

But are they?

Yes, they are, but people will see what they want to see.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/07/black-lives-matter-co-founder-ask-allah-help-not-kill-men-white-folks/

Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Asked ‘Allah’ to Help Her Not ‘Kill Men and White Folks’

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2015/09/02/exposing-black-lives-matter-for-what-it-is-promotion-of-cop-jilling-n2046941

Both of those are incredibly conservative media organizations (I don't care that Brietbart reportedly savages the GOP party, they are still right-leaning).

Objectively tell me why BLM is a hate group.

So, you ignore all the statements said, speeches given by BLM people and THEN ask for objectivity? Nothing I say or present will matter.. Some wonder why I don't bother debating others, this is exactly why.

in that thread I gave about the Harvard study and snopes.. there is plenty I could debate but it would be 100% pointless.

There are too many liberals on this board, if one conservative speaks up the group comes in to attack and there is no way to defend yourself/position against the barrage of posts.

Most importantly, you and zoogs ignored my question about Al and all his hate speech. Who do you think is driving factor behind the BLM movement (beside the Soros funding for rioters), Al that is who.

Boy, if you had ever told me that at any point in my lifetime someone would think there were too many liberals on a Nebraska chat board I'd have told you it was impossible.

nothing like complaining about posters being combative when you yourself post combative. I mean this is pretty much what me and 84 said (severity wise) when you called it combative.

Boy, if you had ever told me that at any point in my lifetime someone would think there were too many liberals on a Nebraska chat board I'd have told you it was impossible.

Haha...I agree. Also, if you would have told me that BLM and other hate groups can openly protest that they want dead cops, I would have never guessed major party leaders in the Democratic party would still be supporting this group. Obama has intentionally helped stoke the racial fire as he feels division in the country can help him politically, and unfortunately he has been successful in doing so over the past 7 years.

http://spectator.org/the-road-to-dallas/

http://columbiadailyherald.com/opinion/columns/obama-divider-chief-remarks-stoke-racial-divide

http://watchdog.org/270168/dallas-sheriff-clarke-says-obama-spurring-racial-divide-america/

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/07/10/judge-jeanine-pirro-dallas-shooting-reflection-racial-divide-created-obama

Alternate theory: Breitbart and its ilk are the ones guilty of bigoted incitement.

They've plainly whipped up a lot of anti-black fervor.

and you said I was being combative?

Do you read the articles you post?

http://michellemalkin.com/2012/03/13/the-sharpton-tapes-msnbcs-hate-monger-lets-loose/

For years on my blog and in my columns, I’ve documented race-baiting Reverend Al Sharpton’s unparalleled hate speech. The vile shakedowns, bigoted incitements, and police-bashing antics. The demagogue-a-thons, the circuses. All of it.