NU's social media game is strong

so roughly 6,000 succeeded?

Yeah, if you can get that out of "they all failed".

It was a story problem. The trick was to turn "all" into a percentage. If you don't get it by tomorrow night, pm me for the answer. :)

If you don't get that he was referencing your failed reference to the number of people that actually show up to Memorial Stadium on gamedays, well, you don't even need to wait until tomorrow, I just let you know now. You're welcome.

If you don't get that he was referencing your failed reference to the number of people that actually show up to Memorial Stadium on gamedays, well, you don't even need to wait until tomorrow, I just let you know now.

Thanks. This is all very pertinent to what transpired. I'll tell the NCAA to move the game over to the "WIN" column and Andy Janovich should get 2 yards of carry for every 300 fans over 81,000...

...that should give some validity and relevance to the point you are making, right?

If you don't get that he was referencing your failed reference to the number of people that actually show up to Memorial Stadium on gamedays, well, you don't even need to wait until tomorrow, I just let you know now.

Thanks. This is all very pertinent to what transpired. I'll tell the NCAA to move the game over to the "WIN" column and Andy Janovich should get 2 yards of carry for every 300 fans over 81,000...

...that should give some validity and relevance to the point you are making, right?

Dude, you're whining about our offensive gameplan from a game last November in a thread, in July, about Pokémon. Validity and relevance to a made point is not ground you're really able to stand on.

Dude, you're whining about our offensive gameplan from a game last November in a thread, in July, about Pokémon. Validity and relevance to a made point is not ground you're really able to stand on

The two share the common thread of not so brilliant things that have recently happened in Memorial Stadium and both done for whatever reason I'm sure will never understand.

Congrats to the people who turned what should be a topic filled with only positive things into a crapfest.

1,600 people to show up to do something constructive would have been positive. Grown ass people chasing an imaginary thing on a phone like a dimwitted puppy chasing a laser light is might be the crapfest part. But don't take my word for it, you might want to check your phone and see what it tells you think, do or say.

• Fire 1

Congrats to the people who turned what should be a topic filled with only positive things into a crapfest.

1,600 people to show up to do something constructive would have been positive. Grown ass people chasing an imaginary thing on a phone like a dimwitted puppy chasing a laser light is might be the crapfest part. But don't take my word for it, you might want to check your phone and see what it tells you think, do or say.

cm is not gonna be happy you just called the players dimwitted puppies.

Those people are having fun. Don't take your frustration at your own ability to not enjoy things on them.

I'm glad Nebraska did this. Ohio State banned it. There are so many people playing this game. It passed Tinder for the most daily active users and can pass Twitter shortly. Nintendo's stock has raised 25%, 1 out of 10 Android users have it downloaded. People are getting together and having fun. In a time where there is violence we have people of any race, religion playing a game together and helping each other out.

When it serves your needs, you say you're not really a Husker fan. You just like UNK. Yet considering that fact you spend a lot of time here posting. And you make fun of other people for picking a different "weird" hobby. And then when someone thinks this is good, fun PR move and that the topic is not a place for yet another discussion on how bad the team is, you think they get their ideas from their phone. What is that about? The grown ass person making the comment you just made is a lot more sad than the people going to that event.

Watching football games on your ass is about as equally constructive as playing Pokémon Go, if not less so.

You are entirely correct, except for the getting mugged / run over / lost in a cave / fall off a cliff aspect which is smaller with watching the game. I watch ONE game each week since I bought the BTN for my mother so she could invite people over to watch the game. If she didn't ask, I wouldn't go.

In other news, 1,600 people DIDN'T show up within 30 minutes after the huge Columbus windstorm to clean up elderly people's yards and downed trees or a million other myriad things that could or should be done this week. It would be nice to see even SIXTEEN people show up for something constructive these days. TWO people showing up on a weekend would make a huge difference at the homeless shelter. Heck, we only got FORTY to show up to look for a real live person that was missing in Fremont a few years ago, so the disparities do bug me. I am glad so many of you don't seem to have that problem, and I hope you find all of your imaginary critters so you have something to look back on with pride later in life.

• Fire 1