A man you can bait with a Tweet

Guess this is one more ex of him "hearing" what he wants to?

LOL....what a friggen idiot.

When I saw the original tweet about Fox, I thought....What??? Fox apologized for dropping an F-Bomb??? Really....to the same guy who has dropped F-bombs at campaign rallies?

Now....we find out that he told Trump to com apologize. It's a perfect example of Trump's ego getting in the way of actually being able to listen to other people.

Guess this is one more ex of him "hearing" what he wants to?

LOL....what a friggen idiot.

When I saw the original tweet about Fox, I thought....What??? Fox apologized for dropping an F-Bomb??? Really....to the same guy who has dropped F-bombs at campaign rallies?

Now....we find out that he told Trump to com apologize. It's a perfect example of Trump's ego getting in the way of actually being able to listen to other people.

I'm getting a kick out of the ex-Mexican Pres tweets, he's got Trumps's cadence down, and has spent a good amount of time sharing his thought on our little orange man.

Can you believe Don is making a big deal of this? Doesn't he have some CNN to watch and get revved up about?

Seriously, if he'd dedicate half the time he spends on twitter (talking like a caveman and acting like a spoiled child) crafting some policy and outlining his goals and how he'd get there perhaps he'd be making some headway.