A man you can bait with a Tweet

Don't think he gets that people don't care about the time of the posts, it's the content and tone:

There's a Deadspin (I think) article floating around about how little sleep Trump is getting if he's up tweeting at 3am and 5am. But yeah, he's mostly missing the point.

There's also some talk that he intentionally tweeted these out last night so it would pull the media's attention away from the Cuban embargo questions. The morning and weekend shows will be talking about these ridiculous tweets instead of whether or not he broke the law by looking for hotel sites in Cuba before the embargo was lifted.

• Fire 1

There's a Deadspin (I think) article floating around about how little sleep Trump is getting if he's up tweeting at 3am and 5am. But yeah, he's mostly missing the point.

There's also some talk that he intentionally tweeted these out last night so it would pull the media's attention away from the Cuban embargo questions. The morning and weekend shows will be talking about these ridiculous tweets instead of whether or not he broke the law by looking for hotel sites in Cuba before the embargo was lifted.

Yeah, that would certainly fit his M.O. I look forward to a Trump presidency where disgraceful actions are covered up by loud, distracting bluster from the Oval Office.

"But he'll be reliably conserva---"

Stop.

Don't think he gets that people don't care about the time of the posts, it's the content and tone:

If it were anyone else I'd say that was a possibility, but there's no way he is able to focus that far ahead when he's got some bullying comments to put out regarding anybody. Probably wasn't a good idea to poke the bear (Washington Post author) on his sources either, I have a feeling that he'll find a lot more out about our little handed orange friend.

Excerpt from the Washington Post:

“What we’re seeing is somebody who’s blowing himself apart in real time,” said Peter Wehner, a strategist and scholar who served in the administrations of the last three Republican presidents. “It’s a pretty extraordinary thing to see. It’s a political death wish, as if at some deep level he doesn’t want to be president.”

Wehner added, “It’s gnawing on him that he could become what he has contempt for, and that is a loser.”

• Fire 2

Excerpt from the Washington Post:

“What we’re seeing is somebody who’s blowing himself apart in real time,” said Peter Wehner, a strategist and scholar who served in the administrations of the last three Republican presidents. “It’s a pretty extraordinary thing to see. It’s a political death wish, as if at some deep level he doesn’t want to be president.”

Wehner added, “It’s gnawing on him that he could become what he has contempt for, and that is a loser.”

At what point during his campaign has he not been entirely self-destructive? I haven't seen anything this past week that I haven't already seen time and time again from Trump.