Jump to content
NM11046

A man you can bait with a Tweet

Recommended Posts

I remember why I stopped directly reading or listening to our president. The man doesn't write or speak cohesively and the things he actually says are contorted, outright lies, boastful, or even downright criminal. I forgot why I even came in here...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, deedsker said:

I remember why I stopped directly reading or listening to our president. The man doesn't write or speak cohesively and the things he actually says are contorted, outright lies, boastful, or even downright criminal. I forgot why I even came in here... 

 

You're not alone. It's no longer worth the headache to listen to anything POTUS has to say. Or Tweet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, deedsker said:

I remember why I stopped directly reading or listening to our president. The man doesn't write or speak cohesively and the things he actually says are contorted, outright lies, boastful, or even downright criminal. I forgot why I even came in here...

Because you're a glutton for punishment. I mean, you are a Jags fan :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Pretty accurate.

 

 

Amendment 25 where are you!!   When history is written about this presidency, the greatest condemnation will not be on the voters but on those who allowed it to continue.  

As an adult, working around him day in and day, you have to be blind, over occupied, or WILLFULLY ignorant of the damage to this country you are doing by your lack of action.  For a POTUS to act like this is beyond crazy, it is sickness, madness - the psyco type in which people in white jackets come to take you away.    Pence and others are blind - but their blind eyes are towards the people - our needs and the greater values that our country stands for.   Trump is loony tunes :ahhhhhhhh - there is no other explanation. 

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

Wowza.........

 

Also, I really cannot stand this 'joking' about staying in office longer than the constitution allows! He keeps throwing it out there because he is really going to try it! Thats what he does, messages something over and over until his base thinks it is normal or right then he really uses it to try and pull some slick s#!t. Dangerous time we live in...

He's going to clam that the Dems and the Fake Media took the first term from him wt all of the investigation - so he gets a 'do over' term.    His blind followers will believe every word.

  • Plus1 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Amendment 25 where are you!!   When history is written about this presidency, the greatest condemnation will not be on the voters but on those who allowed it to continue.  

As an adult, working around him day in and day, you have to be blind, over occupied, or WILLFULLY ignorant of the damage to this country you are doing by your lack of action.  For a POTUS to act like this is beyond crazy, it is sickness, madness - the psyco type in which people in white jackets come to take you away.    Pence and others are blind - but their blind eyes are towards the people - our needs and the greater values that our country stands for.   Trump is loony tunes :ahhhhhhhh - there is no other explanation. 

 

Well....that’s the case unless those voters give him a second term. 

 

my dream is that is that he goes down as the president that suffered the worst defeat in history trying to get that second term. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

 

Well....that’s the case unless those voters give him a second term. 

 

my dream is that is that he goes down as the president that suffered the worst defeat in history trying to get that second term. 

the sad thing - the voters could give him that second term.  Nothing is assured.  But it would be hard to see a defeat worse than Reagan over Mondale.  I think being removed from office legally would be more humiliating but more traumatic for the country. 

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So this whole "social media summit" is just Trump complaining that he doesn't have enough followers. 

 

 

 

"Sir, we want to follow you, but they don't let us on."

 

:laughpound

 

 

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to repeat, this is because Obama has more followers than he has.

 

Our snowflake in chief is f#&%ing whining about his # of social media followers. It’s hilarious to picture how his sheep would have reacted to any Democrat acting this way.

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

katie hopkins has called immigrants c$%kroaches and called for a final solution for the migrant problem....and dear leader is retweeting her.

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×