In the spirit of Vince Foster....

I don't know about these recent deaths, but the whole Vincent Foster thing was bizarre. All very mysterious. And there never was a good reason given as to why he would have killed himself. Even the independent counsel's two volume official report states that the "publicly available federal government record upon which the Fiske Report is based is replete with evidence that the FBI concealed the true facts surrounding Mr. Foster's death." LINK So there's that. :lol:

I don't know about these recent deaths, but the whole Vincent Foster thing was bizarre. All very mysterious. And there never was a good reason given as to why he would have killed himself. Even the independent counsel's two volume official report states that the "publicly available federal government record upon which the Fiske Report is based is replete with evidence that the FBI concealed the true facts surrounding Mr. Foster's death." LINK So there's that. :lol:

Because everybody that commits suicide has a "good reason" in the eyes of others to do so? You're really reaching here.

C'mon, TG. If you go to sites like that you're asking for Twlight Zone stuff.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit

:laughpound Ok maybe I deserved that one.

Thanks for the link on rationalwiki - wasn't familiar wt Gateway Pundit. Ok but also remind others to watch the quotes hard left sites - Huffington Post for example. and unfortunately Vox is falling into that camp.

Because everybody that commits suicide has a "good reason" in the eyes of others to do so? You're really reaching here.

Maybe. Maybe not. The quote above (bolded) is from the official investigation report. Aside from that quote, I also read the book "Blood Sport: The Truth Behind the Scandals in the Clinton White House" intended to explain, in an unbiased manner, the Clinton's various scandals. (There were many.) The portion that "explained" the Vince Foster death didn't really explain much at all. In fact it made me even more curious about the reason he was killed--either by his own hand or by another. No matter though. We'll never know the whole truth. Just like a lot of things that go on in Washington D.C.

tin-foil-hat-e1303319730252.jpg

Yeah, I was a little hesitant at first -- I'm aware of the reputation of Rational Wiki. I figured, though, that in this case there is this nice list of linked articles that let The Gateway Pundit speak for itself. It places a rather appropriate context to the OP's article, I think! :D

Yeah, I was a little hesitant at first -- I'm aware of the reputation of Rational Wiki. I figured, though, that in this case there is this nice list of linked articles that let The Gateway Pundit speak for itself. It places a rather appropriate context to the OP's article, I think! :D

:duel the left leaning vs right leaning website sparing All websites have a bias - just recognize the way they lean and take that into consideration.

• Fire 1

:duel the left leaning vs right leaning website sparing All websites have a bias - just recognize the way they lean and take that into consideration.

Recognize which way they lean and be very skeptical of outlandish things they write about which paints the opposing political side in a horrible light.

This Hillary lady sure is good at getting people killed...

:facepalm:

Wouldn't Iran be on Hillary's side? With Trump they everyone would be in deep doo doo economicaly and safety wise.

FIFY.

Apparently today he laid out his economic case and said a bunch of stuff that would benefit the very wealthy (tax cuts) and hurt the middle class. No idea how this fully deductible child care would work, but you'd have to be able to shell out the money in the first place to deduct it.

I suppose the slashed corporate tax rate would be good for business owners-- but most US companies already pay less than the 15% Trump calls for. His plan requires a drastic increase in GDP to be able to account for slashed tax income. If we don't get that, how do we pay for anything? We'll be mired in even more debt with less to show for it.

Sounds to me like populist trickle-down Reaganomics on steroids.

I came across this article today and the music from the Twilight Zone started going off in my head. :madash

3 people dead during the past 60 days associated wt exposing Clinton and the DNC. Has anyone heard of this or done any research on it??

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/breaking-lead-attorney-dnc-fraud-case-found-dead-1-week-serving-dnc-papers/

Here you go...Assange is indicating that one of the DNC staffers was a Wikileaks informant, and is now dead. How come so many associated with the Clintons end up dead.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/wow-breaking-video-julian-assange-suggests-seth-rich-wikileaks-dnc-source-shot-dead-dc/