Hillary: If you don't believe according to the government you must change.

The 'government' has no power or authority whatsoever to order, direct or control in anyway the religious beliefs of anybody. The U.S. government DOES have authority to control who comes into this country from foreign places and can limit or control for those who espouse beliefs or take actions which pose a threat to the safety and security of the Nation and the people within it.

No government has the Constitutional power to dictate what religion American citizens shall have and they may freely exercise it, subject to the laws of the land with regard to safety and security of all others.

Newt Gingrich has sold out hard to regain relevancy and statements like this are a national embarrassment, IMO.

I don't find it the least bit embarrassing!

Because they are trying to live under different rules or because they are brown?

because they are living under different rules that makes them kill Americans on American soil... and aboard.

EDIT: and thrown in that pesky thing we call American law as being the rule of law in this country.

We should probably deport those living their lives according to the radical portions of the bible too. I'm sure everyone doing this will willfully volunteer themselves so that they may be identified and deported.

Why is that? This country was founded on the biblical principles but regardless of whether you believe that or not, please explain why you think what you said is in the same ball park as those who follow sharia law and are killing many many people.

Do we have large groups of bible believers killing others? I had not heard about that..

The 'government' has no power or authority whatsoever to order, direct or control in anyway the religious beliefs of anybody. The U.S. government DOES have authority to control who comes into this country from foreign places and can limit or control for those who espouse beliefs or take actions which pose a threat to the safety and security of the Nation and the people within it.

No government has the Constitutional power to dictate what religion American citizens shall have and they may freely exercise it, subject to the laws of the land with regard to safety and security of all others.

Newt Gingrich has sold out hard to regain relevancy and statements like this are a national embarrassment, IMO.

Because they are trying to live under different rules or because they are brown?

because they are living under different rules that makes them kill Americans on American soil... and aboard.

EDIT: and thrown in that pesky thing we call American law as being the rule of law in this country.

We should probably deport those living their lives according to the radical portions of the bible too. I'm sure everyone doing this will willfully volunteer themselves so that they may be identified and deported.

Why is that? This country was founded on the biblical principles but regardless of whether you believe that or not, please explain why you think what you said is in the same ball park as those who follow sharia law and are killing many many people.

Do we have large groups of bible believers killing others? I had not heard about that..

Actually, yes. Maybe not "large" but more Christians than "Jihadists". Just google "U.S. Murders by Christians instructed by God".

Here is one article with several examples: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/god-told-me-to-do-it/ Let's also not forget about the Clinic shooting in Colorado Springs that happened not too long ago along with however many bombings and murders that happened to Dr's and the offices that performed abortions.

As a Christian, I hope I never get deported because of these crazy people...

• Fire 1

https://twitter.com/AP/status/753813194951368705

How many of those living by different rules have killed Americans on America soil? How many? Because it can't be more than those who live by "your rules" and kill Americans too.

lol, so they are "my rules" now? Actually, they are American rules, or laws, but never mind that important little fact.

To your numbers game... I don't have those numbers do you? I mean, you are claiming it can't be more, so I assume you have the numbers, but that is really a strawman argument to begin with. Nobody is arguing numbers.

Would you also be ok with another country attacking an killing Americans, as long as they kill less than the total that happens in this country? I assume you wouldn't care since you are trying to create this argument in the first place, right? America has no value to you from the looks of it.

The point I'm trying to make, and didn't make so well, is how are you going to deport US born citizens? Of the ISIS inspired attacks in the US, only ONE of the attackers was born outside of this country, and a total of 63 people were killed. Last time I checked we still afford protection of the law to neo nazis, extremist christians, right wing nuts, left wing communist ding bats, and other groups that wish to over throw the government.

Actually, yes. Maybe not "large" but more Christians than "Jihadists". Just google "U.S. Murders by Christians instructed by God".

Here is one article with several examples: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/god-told-me-to-do-it/ Let's also not forget about the Clinic shooting in Colorado Springs that happened not too long ago along with however many bombings and murders that happened to Dr's and the offices that performed abortions.

People believing "God told them to do it" is a totally different situation, you understand that, right?

Also, of the huffpo link that lists 5 incidents, 2 had nothing to do with God or the bible. None are specific beliefs from the bible, just that God told them to do it.

The first one listed in your link... Are you really using that as proof for something? The guy grabbed a kids skateboard.

How many of those living by different rules have killed Americans on America soil? How many? Because it can't be more than those who live by "your rules" and kill Americans too.

lol, so they are "my rules" now? Actually, they are American rules, or laws, but never mind that important little fact.

To your numbers game... I don't have those numbers do you? I mean, you are claiming it can't be more, so I assume you have the numbers, but that is really a strawman argument to begin with. Nobody is arguing numbers.

Would you also be ok with another country attacking an killing Americans, as long as they kill less than the total that happens in this country? I assume you wouldn't care since you are trying to create this argument in the first place, right? America has no value to you from the looks of it.

The point I'm trying to make, and didn't make so well, is how are you going to deport US born citizens? Of the ISIS inspired attacks in the US, only ONE of the attackers was born outside of this country, and a total of 63 people were killed. Last time I checked we still afford protection of the law to neo nazis, extremist christians, right wing nuts, left wing communist ding bats, and other groups that wish to over throw the government.

That is very true, but the last time I checked we were not being attacked by any of those groups. Having a belief system is one thing, acting on it in mass killing is another.

People believing "God told them to do it" is a totally different situation, you understand that, right?

I thought that was exactly what we were talking about.

That is very true, but the last time I checked we were not being attacked by any of those groups. Having a belief system is one thing, acting on it in mass killing is another.

Check again, abortion clinic killings, bomb plots, the Oregon standoff, non islamic domestic terrorism is happening all the time. The link is a dated now given recent events, and has some bias, but it demonstartes that right wing terrorism is still happening.

http://www.newsweek.com/2016/02/12/right-wing-extremists-militants-bigger-threat-america-isis-jihadists-422743.html

are you moving the goalposts just a bit to further your point? From your article..

The anti-federalists include militias, self-defined “patriot” groups and what are so-called “sovereign citizens,’’ who hold that they are legally bound only by their personal interpretation of common law and are otherwise not subject to federal, state or local laws.

your original comment was about the bible. That said, am I allowed to yell liberal bias for this site? I have had that done with the last couple sites I used, and this is a very liberal site.

Where do you deport US born citizens to?

I, personally, wouldn't call them US citizens if they are trying to kill as many non-sharia law US citizens as they can.. that is just me, though.

Well, you don't have the legal ability to make that distinction.

So....where do we deport them to?

Why not send them to a country that supports sharia law?

are you moving the goalposts just a bit to further your point? From your article..

The anti-federalists include militias, self-defined “patriot” groups and what are so-called “sovereign citizens,’’ who hold that they are legally bound only by their personal interpretation of common law and are otherwise not subject to federal, state or local laws.

your original comment was about the bible. That said, am I allowed to yell liberal bias for this site? I have had that done with the last couple sites I used, and this is a very liberal site.

I'm just trying to establish them. I don't know if we're talking about ideals or a religion. Maybe both?

Also, did you not read my post? I said it was bias, but it does outline events. So I don't think that bias has any real impact to the dicussion.