College Football Locks

How about a 3 game doyle...all in one game.

Nebraska +3

Oregon +9

Neb/Ore over 67

That's not my picks but, if I was a gambling man...

Dang! I loved Doyles! Everyone calls them "teasers" now but to me it will always be a doyle!

I thought Doyles were so easy, but rarely won on them. "I can move the spread 6 points either way? I'm in!!!"

Yeah, on one hand it seems like Vegas nails the line almost all the time but then you move it 6 points thinking it will be easy but you can't win sh#t. 2 and 3 teamers aren't too bad but the odds are poor so you go for the 4 or 5 teamers to actually try to make some money and invariably lose.

Late to the party here.

Week 3 locks:

Western Michigan -3 at Illinois

San Diego State -10 at N.Illinois

Cal +8 vs Texas

I feel real strong about Colorado +20.5 at Michigan. Not a lock, but will be closer than that. I would put a few on the Buffs.

I also like OU at home against Ohio State. I think the Sooners are getting 2 points.

And wouldn't mind taking Ole Miss +11 (against Bama)

Late to the party here.

Week 3 locks:

Western Michigan -3 at Illinois

San Diego State -10 at N.Illinois

Cal +8 vs Texas

I feel real strong about Colorado +20.5 at Michigan. Not a lock, but will be closer than that. I would put a few on the Buffs.

I also like OU at home against Ohio State. I think the Sooners are getting 2 points.

And wouldn't mind taking Ole Miss +11 (against Bama)

I agree with you on CU. In fact so do a lot of other people because the line has dropped to 19. Have to disagree on Oklahoma. I thought they looked horrible again Houston and tOSU is 18-0 on the road under Urban. I think they'll handle OU easily. (But I hope I'm wrong)

Yeah CU was my very first lock. Then OU was my number 2. Sooners are really tough at home. And I think it's at night. Should be a great game but tOSU is still a little too ripe.

Then I started looking at hot teams playing really well and teams that are really struggling. I like the Cal team because they have a high powered passing game and not so sold on UT being "back" just yet. The horns are having a nice early start, but I'm not so sure those QBs they have will have enough poise on the road. 8 points for Cal seemed like a solid pick.

So many big games that I couldn't decide on. I really want to see this Ole Miss Alabama game.

2-1 again for week 3, 7-2 overall, +$480.

Should've went with my gut on both Miami and CU. That Miami line just looked way too low, made me wonder what I was missing. And CU....well, I just can never trust them to not be CU. Oh well, I can live with the only loss being the Neb/Ore game not going over since we won.

Week 3 locks

Houston -8

Colorado +20.5

Ohio State -1.5

I already know I'm going to regret taking CU...

Interesting!

My locks:

Michigan -20.5

Miami -4

Nebraska/Oregon Overs: 72 (This might not be the right line as of right now)

The Michigan line came down to 17.5 but I still don't think that would have mattered.

1-2

5-4 on the season.