Okay...every new season I ask...what are your plans for the first game?

Purchased a 65" 4K tv a couple of months ago and it's just begging and screaming for a Husker game to be displayed on it. Now, if we could get the actual broadcasts in 4K, that'd be ok with me.

I'd settle for 1080p for starters.

Seriously!!

I hope LOMS was joking.

Was watching some of the Olympics in 4K and OMG was that amazing, it was almost like watching it in 3D cause the athletes were unbelievable clear on the screen with a nice pop to it. Switching back and forth from 1080 to 4K was like switching back in forth from SD to HD.

Purchased a 65" 4K tv a couple of months ago and it's just begging and screaming for a Husker game to be displayed on it. Now, if we could get the actual broadcasts in 4K, that'd be ok with me.

I'd settle for 1080p for starters.

Seriously!!

I hope LOMS was joking.

Was watching some of the Olympics in 4K and OMG was that amazing, it was almost like watching it in 3D cause the athletes were unbelievable clear on the screen with a nice pop to it. Switching back and forth from 1080 to 4K was like switching back in forth from SD to HD.

All HDTV television broadcasts are either 1080i or 720p, minus a few local experimental broadcasts in North Carolina and Ohio.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1080p#Broadcasts

I think I've had something near the same response each year this has been asked.

First, I'll be recovering from the win the night before (HS game). It's 6am because I'll want to watch the GaTech game in Dublin (kick off at 630am ct). I'll most likely fall back asleep because my head will hurt. When I wake back up at 10. I will turn on the last hour of Gameday. I'll think about mowing, and by the time I'm done thinking about it, the 11am games are kicking off. So, no mowing. I'll end up rewatching our win from Friday, and breakdown film from our opponent all while trying to watch the Oklahoma/Houston game. I'll finish all of that and by that time the lil smokies and queso dip should be about ready to go for the pre supper snacks. I'll eat that good stuff while watching Oregon/UCDavis. After that game is over. I'll crack open some beverages for the first time of the day and go to town for the NU/Fresno game. Watching NU win 45-20

I like spending the very first weekend at my house watching football with just me and my wife around. No guests, and no venturing out. I cherish every last moment of the first weekend with no distractions.

I'll end my night when the Arizona/BYU game gets over.

• Fire 2

Well dad is still in prison and sis is still in the hospital, so that just leaves me to pick up the old dog from the vet ( good thing it was just an empty coal train). Next I am going to make sure mom still has enough cigs and percocet to make it through the weekend. My last paycheck bounced, so I am going to head to the cable building with a fist of cash, if the folks driving by read my cardboard sign and are generous enough. Hopefully get the TV turned back on. Then spend half a day dodging the landlord. Yep, gonna finish the day with my last half can of Old mud. GBR!

• Fire 1

Well dad is still in prison and sis is still in the hospital, so that just leaves me to pick up the old dog from the vet ( good thing it was just an empty coal train). Next I am going to make sure mom still has enough cigs and percocet to make it through the weekend. My last paycheck bounced, so I am going to head to the cable building with a fist of cash, if the folks driving by read my cardboard sign and are generous enough. Hopefully get the TV turned back on. Then spend half a day dodging the landlord. Yep, gonna finish the day with my last half can of Old mud. GBR!

3a0657063aef27ca7b3f5e75da39152c.jpg