***Official Fresno State Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

So, um, the folks that were slagging on Dinardo and BTN for not having us in the Top 4, or the posters that were saying this was going to be a glorified scrimmage...*THIS* is why we shouldn't take anyone lightly.

This game is going to be tied up at the half, or only a 4-point lead (most likely), and that's just f*****g stupid. Like losing to Pur-f*****g-due stupid.

I just said I was wrong on Dinardo. He saw what he saw. And appears to be correct.

Sorry, didn't see. This wasn't meant to be a personal call-out towards anyone, per se, but just an acknowledgement that there's a reason why they weren't high on this team.

No worries! Didn't think it was. I was just admitting I was wrong and agreeing with you. In the past he was always pretty complimentary. This season, not so much. And so far, I see why.

Let's just keep our heads on straight and not panic....yet. It's 2 quarters of football. That's it. Let's not go calling for staff changes already. I'm not defending anyone or anything, just saying. I'm going to go meditate during halftime, become one with the universe and hope the second half is way better.

Nowadays, you can either fork over the cash for a top-notch big name coach, or you can take the cheap route and wallow in mediocrity.

This is pathetic.

And the cost end up the same as we buy out contracts for fired coaching staffs

True, but sometimes you gotta bite the bullet and pay up if you want to achieve elite status. I guarantee that if LSU lets Miles go, they'll pay whatever it takes to buy him out without hesitation, and will bring in Tom Herman or another top-tier coach for top dollar. That's the name of the game these days if you want to compete for championships.

• Fire 1

Nowadays, you can either fork over the cash for a top-notch big name coach, or you can take the cheap route and wallow in mediocrity.

This is pathetic.

Yep Mark Dantonio was exactly that. Shut up.
Seems to be working out pretty well for Michigan, Ohio State, Alabama... even Washington looked really good today
Your bridge called, they miss you.
Did you come up with that one yourself, genius? I hope not, because it's incredibly lame.
i think he was saying you are so smart you must be a bridge engineer

Let's just keep our heads on straight and not panic....yet. It's 2 quarters of football. That's it. Let's not go calling for staff changes already. I'm not defending anyone or anything, just saying. I'm going to go meditate during halftime, become one with the universe and hope the second half is way better.

Isn't that what we have been doin for years! gets kinda old

namaste

This is pathetic.

Yep Mark Dantonio was exactly that. Shut up.
Seems to be working out pretty well for Michigan, Ohio State, Alabama... even Washington looked really good today
Your bridge called, they miss you.
Did you come up with that one yourself, genius? I hope not, because it's incredibly lame.
i think he was saying you are so smart you must be a bridge engineer

I hope for his sake that you're right