***Official Fresno State Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Huskers will straighten up now and close. Yep. Yes they will.

From Page 11

Some of you guys are so out of balance negatively in this thread. Chill a bit. Have a shred of faith now and then.

What exactly has this team accomplished in the last decade and a half to cause the fans to act any differently?

You know, other than the team more or less performing exactly how it has in that same time period. Two and a half quarters of bad football against a pretty awful Fresno team will do that to you.

The same stupid penalties year after year after year. For those who don't see the writing on the wall, there's really nothing that can be said to you.

33 point win, go back to your bridge

they are angry that it was "only" a 33 point win. they are those entitled Nebraska fans we always hear about.

The same stupid penalties year after year after year. For those who don't see the writing on the wall, there's really nothing that can be said to you.

they are angry that it was "only" a 33 point win. they are those entitled Nebraska fans we always hear about.

Is "go back to your bridge" a common saying on this board or something? Jesus, that's one of the most incredibly lame jabs I've ever seen LOL

As for "entitlement," we'll see how you are feeling after we lose to Oregon and NW back-to-back. I'll be sure to bookmark this thread so that we can revisit then.

OH Goodie......

The fan that promises to return and tell us all how wrong we are after we lose at some point in the future.

How fun....

His "i told you so" card in hand. But if he's wrong, you'll never hear from him.

I wonder if he's the type of guy that cheers against us in hope he has reason to claim how right he is? This is yet to be determined.

lol name of the game huh... Look at how much strong at texas is making, he is not really lighting up the world.

You were saying? I told you they'd beat ND. $100 says Texas ends up ranked higher in the polls than Nebraska.

Ok good logic bud, Texas beats no. 10 ND in OT, and that wins is probably the most significant of Strongs tenure at Texas. But Nebraska beats Michigan State who was No. 7, beat Ohio State, won the Big championship, and yet Texas, by beating a lousy ND team is better off than Nebraska? good point man, great point. I would hate to see how you would do in a court room with such an astute ability to make arguments. Shoot OJ Simpson would have hired you before Johnny if he knew who you were.

• Fire 1

Is "go back to your bridge" a common saying on this board or something? Jesus, that's one of the most incredibly lame jabs I've ever seen LOL

As for "entitlement," we'll see how you are feeling after we lose to Oregon and NW back-to-back. I'll be sure to bookmark this thread so that we can revisit then.

Bro I bet you our memberships to Huskerboard that we beat Oregon and Northwestern. I'll even give you ten points against NW we beat them.

• Fire 1

kk....i agree. you are not an entitled nebraska fan. you are the troll that redux was saying you are. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHTFCZgm6HU

Bro I bet you our memberships to Huskerboard that we beat Oregon and Northwestern. I'll even give you ten points against NW we beat them.

So if we don't beat them both, including NW by at least 10, you'll leave? Heck, that's a definite win for me, although I don't believe for one minute that you'll follow through.

• Fire 1