***Official Oregon Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

It's clear we need much better team speed on defense to take the next step. These leave us in the dust.

Learning how to tackle would also help.

The thing is, the only team remotely similar to Oregon in our conference is Ohio State. And they're not even as fast.

So really, I'd have to disagree. Speed isn't holding us back from winning conference titles.

C-O-A-C-H-I-N-G

You all miss tommy now, huh?

What are you on about? He literally had someone in his face instantly and threw it shallow on purpose instead of yolobombing...

You all miss tommy now, huh?

What are you on about? He literally had someone in his face instantly and threw it shallow on purpose instead of yolobombing...

You're way off base

It's clear we need much better team speed on defense to take the next step. These leave us in the dust.

Learning how to tackle would also help.

The thing is, the only team remotely similar to Oregon in our conference is Ohio State. And they're not even as fast.

So really, I'd have to disagree. Speed isn't holding us back from winning conference titles.

Quality depth is, that is what average at best recruiting will do for you.

Well this sucks, because we should win this game. I think we have played really well and it will come down to a mistake or two. Dang it.

And those mistakes belong to the coaching staff. I can forgive the kids for a gaffe or two. But Langsdorf has neutered two Red Zone drives, and Cosgr Banker has taken whatever momentum our defense had flushed it down the s****er with his horrible calls.

This is why I don't get too into games anymore.

Yup. I can handle losing. I'm tired of watching sloppy tackling and just flat put bad playcalling on both sides of the ball. Sick of playing not to lose.

This. So much this. I want coaches with killer instinct. Not saying I'd want Petrino at Louisville, but that dude and team stepped on FSU's throat and let up when they stopped moving.