Marlon Lucky on Oregon win, relationship with Bill Callahan and Bo Pelini, & more...

Painful

We have talked to a bunch of your former teammates and we have yet to hear anybody say a good word about you. That is painful...even to us...and we are just two guys with a podcast. Why don't you come onto our show next week and set the record straight?

Do you really think I am Tommie?? You need to relax. Wow!!

I appreciate you sharing the news, but it was a bit painful to listen to Marlon.

• Fire 5

Painful

We have talked to a bunch of your former teammates and we have yet to hear anybody say a good word about you. That is painful...even to us...and we are just two guys with a podcast. Why don't you come onto our show next week and set the record straight?

I appreciate you sharing the news, but it was a bit painful to listen to Marlon.

You mean you're not Tommie Frazier? I feel like I have been told a big fat lie this entire time!!!

• Fire 2

Painful

You mean you're not Tommie Frazier? I feel like I have been told a big fat lie this entire time!!!

Wait. Next you're going to tell me you're not the husk of Colorado.
  • Fire 1

Painful

Wait. Next you're going to tell me you're not the husk of Colorado.

Well I am not THE Husk of Colorado.

• Fire 1

Painful

Sorry to disappoint. My cover has been blown....dang it!!