Let's pretend...

ScottyIce

It is my opinion that Wisconsin will be the turning point for the fans of this program. We have an extremely easy first 7 games with Oregon being the toughest despite proving that they're not that good.

Their defense is stout and well matched against our offense in that they force mistakes.

Our defense is soft and hasn't played against a well oiled offense yet.

We are 2015 Iowa until game 8. We've proven that we can beat overrated opponents and nobodies.

Can we beat Wisconsin? Sure. That's college football. Any team can beat any team on any Saturday. But I don't like our odds. I think we will drop games against Wisconsin and tOSU. I think we win the rest including Iowa.

• Fire 1

That would be great, but parts of me still cringe at the thought of going into Wisconsin again for a big time game on national television and we fall flat. If we don't, we've turned the corner and this season COULD be special. I guess all the years of falling flat has made me not trust that we are ready to turn the corner yet. Lots of football between now and then, but it's fun to think about it. What a huge game if that happens...............

Even when we aren't playing to our full potential we are finding ways to win. Sometimes that's the difference maker for a special season.

This.

The Huskers haven't looked perfect but I think if they can grow and get better and put together a crisp performance this team is capable of playing a great game against Wisconsin and putting themselves in position to win.

Now whether this team can do that or not we will see but right now I believe we can.

Michigan State is highly overrated. Their best win was against Notre Dame and ND just got beat by a bad Duke team.

Wisconsin will lose to Michigan and tOSU and will beat Iowa.

We should be ranked ahead of Wisconsin come game time but I think we'll lose to them again

This was my prediction at the start of the season. I think NU goes 10-2 with losses to Wiscy and OSU. I didn't forsee the Badgers beating Sparty, so they would win the tie with Nebraska to go to Indy. We will beat the Solich Curse in that scenario, though. (Four loss curse).

Michigan State is highly overrated. Their best win was against Notre Dame and ND just got beat by a bad Duke team.

Wisconsin will lose to Michigan and tOSU and will beat Iowa.

We should be ranked ahead of Wisconsin come game time but I think we'll lose to them again

I'm a Duke fan, and Duke is BAD this year. Not that they were ever great, but a couple of years ago they won 10 games (nowhere near that now, even in a bad conference).

First things first. Wisconsin has a very strong defense.

Now, how good are they really? They beat LSU who came in at #5 yet sits UR and 2-2 and Coachless. They beat MSU that's best win was over ND, that not only lost to Duke but also lost to Texas. Texas managed to lose to Cal. A+B doesn't always = C In college football, but so far all we truly know about Wisconsin is they benefitted playing 2 teams that were expected to be great when really they aren't even close to as good as we expected.

Now, how good are they really? They beat LSU who came in at #5 yet sits UR and 2-2 and Coachless. They beat MSU that's best win was over ND, that not only lost to Duke but also lost to Texas. Texas managed to lose to Cal. A+B doesn't always = C In college football, but so far all we truly know about Wisconsin is they benefitted playing 2 teams that were expected to be great when really they aren't even close to as good as we expected.

That's kind of how college football goes, no? Every win matters and sometimes you go out and drop games that you shouldn't have. Maybe you weren't prepared. Maybe you made some costly mistakes. Maybe you just couldn't get things rolling.

That's the crazy thing about football at this level. You see rock-paper-scissors all the time.

That's kind of how college football goes, no? Every win matters and sometimes you go out and drop games that you shouldn't have. Maybe you weren't prepared. Maybe you made some costly mistakes. Maybe you just couldn't get things rolling.

That's the crazy thing about football at this level. You see rock-paper-scissors all the time.

Yet if their 2 big wins were really special we may never know. When we finally get them we are either going to see an incredibly battle hardened legitimate team or we will see the beat the hell up team I'm hoping for.

That would be pretty crazy. Wiscy definitely has a ways to go to get to that point.

As far as GameDay goes, we wouldn't be without competition for that weekend. Washington/Utah, Baylor/Texas and particularly Clemson/Florida State are also that weekend. Each could have at least one Top 10 team and Clemson/FSU might be another Top 10 matchup.

But if Wiscy is making that run, you'd have to think that game would get a long look.