Presidential Debates Discussion Thread

I would hope not. I'd imagine this means the RNC is gone, and possibly Pence as well.

I will say this here and now, and stand by it: Republican elected officials are a bunch of pathetic, spineless wimps if they continue to stand by this man after this stunt. There is no more "well, Donald's not perfect, I don't agree with him on everything, but I believe he is the right choice for our country."

You OWN this. You endorsed this man. It was a mistake to do that in the first place. If you still stand by him after this, you deserve to go down in flames with him.

Quite frankly, I said the same thing about people who supported Clinton in his elections.

Now, I agree that he isn't running this time and so it doesn't mean as much. But back then it did.

Back then all he has to do is use his raspy voice and say...."I feel your pain" and liberals just melted.

Think about that when listening to his victims.

Many of those same liberals still worship the guy.

I would hope not. I'd imagine this means the RNC is gone, and possibly Pence as well.

I will say this here and now, and stand by it: Republican elected officials are a bunch of pathetic, spineless wimps if they continue to stand by this man after this stunt. There is no more "well, Donald's not perfect, I don't agree with him on everything, but I believe he is the right choice for our country."

You OWN this. You endorsed this man. It was a mistake to do that in the first place. If you still stand by him after this, you deserve to go down in flames with him.

Quite frankly, I said the same thing about people who supported Clinton in his elections.

Now, I agree that he isn't running this time and so it doesn't mean as much. But back then it did.

Back then all he has to do is use his raspy voice and say...."I feel your pain" and liberals just melted.

Huh. Interesting look back in time.

Of course i was far too young at that point to have any type of perspective.

If I were Clinton I'd bring some sanitary wipes and use them after Trump shakes her hand. You never know how many p****** it's grabbed in the past 5 minutes.

I hate that I laughed pretty hard at this.

I'm officially turning it off and going to read my book. I'll never sleep if I watch it. I can get all the commentary I need tomorrow from here (and the news).

My thoughts exactly. He's feeding right into that temperament argument. Trump is too clueless to realize when he's walking into a trap.

Give me a break...Hillary can bring up the former beauty queen and plenty of other comments from Trump's past, and anything that might negatively reflect upon Hillary's past is not allowed. These 4 women were all assault victims, 3 by Bill Clinton, and one was 12 and raped by a 41 year old man, and Hillary defended the rapist even though she was caught laughing about getting him off even though she knew he was guilty.