Presidential Debates Discussion Thread

Especially considering he's debating 3 people.

Moderators exist for a reason. They ask a question and expect an answer to that question. When Trump changes the topic every single time to his BS party talking points and complaining about the past couple decades and how everything negative was somehow Clinton's fault the moderators need to ask again what the hell his answer to the question is.

But they apparently don't care about truthful answers on the other side. She goes over time with bullsh*t political jib jab and they say nothing. He tries to preface a point and they butt in. The bias is unreal.

Moderators exist for a reason. They ask a question and expect an answer to that question. When Trump changes the topic every single time to his BS party talking points and complaining about the past couple decades and how everything negative was somehow Clinton's fault the moderators need to ask again what the hell his answer to the question is.

But they apparently don't care about truthful answers on the other side. She goes over time with bullsh*t political jib jab and they say nothing. He tries to preface a point and they butt in. The bias is unreal.

There is an unreal bias but it resides within your mind.

It could be total BS, I don't know. Here's the tweet.

I don't believe it. No way he would jump ship at this point, it would reflect upon him very negatively within his party. He knew what he was in for when he signed up for the ticket and is likely prepared to ride it out even in the worst case scenario (whatever the hell that might be with Trump).

There is an unreal bias but it resides within your mind.

Lol...coming from someone that always has unreal bias. I readily admitted Trump lost the first debate and did horribly. This debate was the exact opposite...he put her on defense through much of the debate. Given how low his expectations were coming into tonight, I would say he won this debate.