Camp Randall

B1GRED

I went 2 years ago. My friend who is a Badger fan helped us navigate, didn't meet much hostility on Friday or Sunday. Saturday my ex-fiance and I got booed by a lot of people but nothing like I've seen in Missouri. Didn't have trouble with people in the stands or while leaving. Just kept to ourselves.

That jump around is something though. really crazy.

I went 2 years ago. My friend who is a Badger fan helped us navigate, didn't meet much hostility on Friday or Sunday. Saturday my ex-fiance and I got booed by a lot of people but nothing like I've seen in Missouri. Didn't have trouble with people in the stands or while leaving. Just kept to ourselves.

That jump around is something though. really crazy.

Went to the first game at CR. People around us were pretty rude for all of 10 minutes then they were offering us nachos and stuff. I even sat in the student section. We got invited to a party even. Pretty impressed with the 'jump around'. The bleachers are so bent that they're awkward to sit on let alone jump on. I'd recommend a trip to CR for any fan just because it's so different from Lincoln.

Went to the first game at CR. People around us were pretty rude for all of 10 minutes then they were offering us nachos and stuff. I even sat in the student section. We got invited to a party even. Pretty impressed with the 'jump around'. The bleachers are so bent that they're awkward to sit on let alone jump on. I'd recommend a trip to CR for any fan just because it's so different from Lincoln.

Wait...weren't kidnapped thrown in the back of the trunk of a car drove out to the field beaten and crucified?

Wait...weren't kidnapped thrown in the back of the trunk of a car drove out to the field beaten and crucified?

You seem to have no understanding of what personal experience is and how it applies to a group on the whole. 99% of our fans who went to Camp Randall could have had a bad experience. If 10,000 of our fans went, that means 100 did not have a bad experience. Those 100 could swear up and down that Camp Randall was great and friendly. That doesn't take away from what the other 9,900 experienced.

Just because your experience was great doesn't mean everyone else is making sh#t up.

You seem to have no understanding of what personal experience is and how it applies to a group on the whole. 99% of our fans who went to Camp Randall could have had a bad experience. If 10,000 of our fans went, that means 100 did not have a bad experience.

Just because yours was great doesn't mean everyone else is making sh#t up.

No, you said having a good experience was in the minority. I'm saying it was not.

You seem to have no understanding of what personal experience is and how it applies to a group on the whole. 99% of our fans who went to Camp Randall could have had a bad experience. If 10,000 of our fans went, that means 100 did not have a bad experience.

No, you said having a good experience was in the minority. I'm saying it was not.

The only reason I commented is because you do this in every Wisconsin thread. You're saying the good experience people are not in the minority, because you personally had a good experience. You're assuming that the dozens of people, just on this forum, stating that they had a bad experience, are anomalies or they're exaggerating. If we pretend this is a random sample, you're on the anomaly side. Put simply, they aren't making sh#t up, you're not making sh#t up, and we don't have a big enough or random sample of people attending Camp Randall games to know what % had a bad experience.

The only reason I commented is because you do this in every Wisconsin thread. You're saying the good experience people are not in the minority, because you personally had a good experience. You're assuming that the dozens of people, just on this forum, stating that they had a bad experience, are anomalies or they're exaggerating. If we pretend this is a random sample, you're on the anomaly side. Put simply, they aren't making sh#t up, you're not making sh#t up, and we don't have a big enough or random sample of people attending Camp Randall games to know what % had a bad experience.

Agreed

I live in Chicago and my neighbors are Wisconsin fans. I was recently talking to them and mentioned that I had gone to games at CR and likely would again this year. The first thing they said was that their fans were complete d-bags at CR, which I told them I knew. Anyway, the point is that when the home fans acknowledge their horrible reputation, it is very likely true.

• Fire 1

Why not criticize everyone (who way outnumber teach) who are doing the exact same thing but with the opposite perspective? Just because others personally had bad experiences doesn't mean that bad experience folk are the majority, even though there are a lot of claims about the entirety of the Wisconsin fanbase in here.

Why not criticize everyone (who way outnumber teach) who are doing the exact same thing but with the opposite perspective? Just because others personally had bad experiences doesn't mean that bad experience folk are the majority, even though there are a lot of claims about the entirety of the Wisconsin fanbase in here.

Out of everyone on this board teach is literally thr only one I can recall saying he had a more positive experience than negative. That would make him the minority around here..

The answer to that is pretty damn obvious. Other than as a joke about drinking with the Wisconsin fans, people aren't telling teach his experience is a half truth or made up, which is what's he's done in several threads to people who were treated badly. He's putting far more weight on his personal experience than anyone else's. The reverse isn't happening.

• Fire 4