Embrace Your Inner Hawkeye

ADS

Up through this point, sure.

But if we end up at 12-0 we will have had much tougher competition than Iowa had last year.

Not even up to this point. Who did Iowa play in first 6 games last year that compares to Oregon? Yes, I know Oregons record.

Wisconsin

You think Wisconsin was a better win last year than oregon this year? That's crazy talk. We had Wisconsin beat and we were 2015 Nebraska.

Oregon before playing us is a different team than Oregon after playing us.

Last years Wisconsin team will likely have a better record than this years Oregon team when it's all said and done. And yes we did have them beat.

But if we end up at 12-0 we will have had much tougher competition than Iowa had last year.

Not even up to this point. Who did Iowa play in first 6 games last year that compares to Oregon? Yes, I know Oregons record.

Wisconsin

You think Wisconsin was a better win last year than oregon this year? That's crazy talk. We had Wisconsin beat and we were 2015 Nebraska.

Wisconsin won 10 games last year. Oregon might not win half that many.

And your putting yourself on a pretty slippery slope if you're going to play the "didn't win by enough" card.

Wisconsin

And your putting yourself on a pretty slippery slope if you're going to play the "didn't win by enough" card.

Record doesn't mean anything! Don't forget Wisconsin plays in the same crappy B1G!!! Come on!!!!!!!!

I thought this was a stupid, click-bait article. For one thing, we're only six games into the season, which for us will include two top-10 teams in a couple weeks. For another, I didn't watch nor do I care about Iowa last year- except that we beat ourselves in the game we played them.

Good for Iowa going 12-0. As a result, they've locked in Kirk Ferentz (5-2 this year with a loss to FCS NSDU) until he dies of old age.

Wisconsin

Record doesn't mean anything! Don't forget Wisconsin plays in the same crappy B1G!!! Come on!!!!!!!!

I honestly have no idea what point you are trying to make, if any.

Im gonna just go ahead and embrace my inner Husker, and continue to raise my nose at Iowa. 2015 dont change a thing. Iowa still aint worth my time. Pieces like this dont help.

Nebraska is not Iowa 2015. We are Nebraska 2016. God society is really getting stupid.

Choose your words carefully, Mav co-wrote that piece.

Wisconsin

I do think so as Wisconsin won 10 games last year. I don't believe Oregon will, however I do think our schedule has been more difficult overall. Hell Wyoming is going to have a good year.

Im not choosing sh#t carefully. i'm callin it like it is. I'm sick of seeing folks going so far out of their way to discredit anything they can. Why are ppl so miserable?

Who's discrediting? It's only a discredit if you discredited Iowa last year, in which case...are you sick of yourself?

It's a comparison, and an apt one. Actually, through 6 games 2015 Iowa had played a better schedule than we have to this point, beating solid Pitt and Wisconsin teams.

Wisconsin

I do think so as Wisconsin won 10 games last year. I don't believe Oregon will, however I do think our schedule has been more difficult overall. Hell Wyoming is going to have a good year.

That is my point! the point of this f'ing discussion is how WEAK our conference is... so if our conference sucks, why do we give props to a Wisky for winning 10 games in it!?!?!?!?