BTN Dienhart Clueless

Yeah that is interesting, but I guess in the long run we will have to keep winning and change opinions or lose and confirm it. I think we are a much better team than last year and should be given credit for that and that alone at this point.

We were a team that imploded last year and that is still fresh in the mind of a lot of sports pundits. So beat Wisconsin and the narrative will change.

Sometimes I think the BTN announcers are required to give every team in the B1G at least a little love. I'm betting that Dienhart drew the long straw on Iowa this week. That's the only explanation I can come up with. :lol:

• Fire 2

I think he is just anti-nebraska. His latest column:

http://btn.com/2016/10/17/buy-or-sell-undefeated-nebraska-is-a-mystery-at-6-0/

Eh.... he says he's "buying" on the Huskers, though. That doesn't sound too bad.

He makes a good point, that we don't know how good Nebraska is. Honestly, I think we lose to both Wisconsin & Ohio State. Where does that put us? At 7-2, we'd be somewhere between 16-20.

Isn't there some stock to the fact that this team is 6-0, playing gutsy football, and did I mention they're 6-0?

Are we not ranked in the top 10?

Tom Dienhart / the BTN guys aren't responsible for that ranking. Those are the guys he's talking about - the guys who keep picking against Nebraska.

• Fire 1