Cases of Election Fraud

I know of one case. My daughter's boyfriend's sister voted twice, once at home in Colorado and once where she attends college in Illinois. She voted for Hillary twice. :ahhhhhhhh

Seriously though, I wonder how often this happens with college students who maintain two addresses???

And she did this knowingly? ...obviously.

Yeah. I tried explaining to the boyfriend that is against the law. The attitude I got back was it was somebody else's fault for allowing it to be possible. He said, she didn't care, knew she shouldn't but nobody caught it so....

• 3 weeks later...

Quite probably the point of the commission is going to be to rubber-stamp Trump's win, and claim it should have been even higher. I can't see any other reason for such a commission when no credible evidence has ever been produced of wide-scale voter fraud.

If he is still bragging about how his victory is the hugest victory in history and hanging pictures on the West Wing walls showing how huge the hugest victory is.......there is no way in hell he is going to appoint a commission that isn't going to prove he either won the popular vote or would have won it if it weren't for millions of illegal votes.

with trump i can't see any way it is on the level.....but....what if it is on the level and it finds a ton of fraud....and all for trump. enough to change the election? i can picture trump in the white house reacting to that now....remember the horse in animal house?

with trump i can't see any way it is on the level.....but....what if it is on the level and it finds a ton of fraud....and all for trump. enough to change the election? i can picture trump in the white house reacting to that now....remember the horse in animal house?

It will be manned by his cronies. It isn't intended to find fraud for Trump, so it won't. People should be taking this sh#t far more seriosuly than they are. I don't think people realize how fast we could lose our freedoms. I'm actually worried someone more competent than Trump is seeing this and realizing just how easy it would be.

And while I do think Trump is a giant a-hole, I tend to think this stuff isn't his idea. I think people way more devious than him are good at talking to him. I think he is easily played. All they have to say is something about the popular vote and proving he won and he would be on board with anything, no matter how unconstitutional or un-American or even evil it is.

• Fire 1

It will be manned by his cronies. It isn't intended to find fraud for Trump, so it won't. People should be taking this sh#t far more seriosuly than they are. I don't think people realize how fast we could lose our freedoms. I'm actually worried someone more competent than Trump is seeing this and realizing just how easy it would be.

And while I do think Trump is a giant a-hole, I tend to think this stuff isn't his idea. I think people way more devious than him are good at talking to him. I think he is easily played. All they have to say is something about the popular vote and proving he won and he would be on board with anything, no matter how unconstitutional or un-American or even evil it is.

i agree. someone is setting trump up for the fall when trump goes after consolidating much of the power in DC in their camp his successor will be set up well.

• 3 weeks later...

Found another one.

Prosecutors issue warrant in West Dallas voter fraud case

Miguel Hernandez, 27, of Dallas, is wanted on a charge of illegal voting, a third-degree felony. He is accused of visiting a woman around April 10 and collecting her blank absentee ballot, then filling it out and forging her signature on it before mailing it to the county, according to an arrest warrant affidavit.

Prosecutor Mike Snipes, a former judge and federal attorney, said Friday afternoon he couldn't say too much about the case, as it's ongoing.

But he did say his office had been contacted by a woman from West Dallas who "knew she'd been duped into sending out an improper ballot" and contacted the Dallas County District Attorney's Office. She was shown a line-up and identified Hernandez.