Cases of Election Fraud

So, what I’m seeing is, there is an operation called “criminal carl” and I can sell them my ballot (or be extra stupid and just give it to them) and then criminal carl will have subverted all elections that don’t go the way repubs thought they should’ve gone. And the only real victims here are DJT, his supporters and republicans. And we all know this is a huge problem and all of the “criminal carls” out there are most definitely democrats because no self respecting republican would ever do such a thing.  Seems like a legit serious problem. :facepalm:

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 2
9 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

So, what I’m seeing is, there is an operation called “criminal carl” and I can sell them my ballot (or be extra stupid and just give it to them) and then criminal carl will have subverted all elections that don’t go the way repubs thought they should’ve gone. And the only real victims here are DJT, his supporters and republicans. And we all know this is a huge problem and all of the “criminal carls” out there are most definitely democrats because no self respecting republican would ever do such a thing.  Seems like a legit serious problem. :facepalm:

And, Criminal Carl came from a fake movie that claimed it was filmed in the US but was actually filmed in Russia. 

• Plus1 4
24 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

As stated in the tweet. “I’ll give you $10 for your ballot”

Yes I do. 

You don’t have to offer any money for it to be illegal.   Many states only allow a certain amount of ballots to be turned in by one person and sometimes ballots from only certain people.  

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

The Democrats were so shrewd and stealthy that they pulled off the greatest political heist in history involving upwards of hundreds of thousands of co-conspirators without leaving a shred of evidence, so much so that every court tossed challenges to the election, and yet they forgot to give themselves a super majority.  Brilliant.  

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1

10 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

The Democrats were so shrewd and stealthy that they pulled off the greatest political heist in history involving upwards of hundreds of thousands of co-conspirators without leaving a shred of evidence, so much so that every court tossed challenges to the election, and yet they forgot to give themselves a super majority.  Brilliant.  

I mean, you don't want to make it TOO OBVIOUS that you are cheating. /S

18 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

You don’t have to offer any money for it to be illegal.   Many states only allow a certain amount of ballots to be turned in by one person and sometimes ballots from only certain people.  

Ok….think about this logically. 

You want to make sure republicans win Ohio. You think you need to somehow get 10,000 ballots that you and your friends want to fill out yourself voting for Trump. 

How are you and your friends going to get those ballots to fill out….and then turn them in with a signature that will allow it to be counted?

And….you have to do it in multiple states without anyone calling the authorities. 

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

You want to make sure republicans win Ohio. You think you need to somehow get 10,000 ballots that you and your friends want to fill out yourself voting for Trump. 

How are you and your friends going to get those ballots to fill out….and then turn them in with a signature that will allow it to be counted?

Easy.  Remember the Chinese forged ballots that the Cyber Ninjas were going to expose?  The ballots that had bamboo fragments in the paper?  

54 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Anyone know what this guy is talking about?!?!?!?!?

• Plus1 1
39 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

And….you have to do it in multiple states without anyone calling the authorities. 

So apparently you don’t actually know what ballot harvesting is.

ballot harvesting in a practical sense is going around to people who normally do not vote and who get mail in ballots.  You got to those people who have not returned a ballot and ask them to vote and you will turn the ballot in for them.  These people have no intention of voting till this process happened. In many states this isn’t legal if it isn’t a relative or if it gets past 4-5 ballots.  

for some reason you keep talking about something else.   Actually I probably know the reason and that’s to conflate the actual issue. 

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1
40 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Easy.  Remember the Chinese forged ballots that the Cyber Ninjas were going to expose?  The ballots that had bamboo fragments in the paper?  

Remember how that isn’t even relevant to what’s being talked about?  

50 minutes ago, knapplc said:

JJjYqVM.gif

Says the guy who constantly posted Adam Schiff :laughpound

• Fire 1
2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

So apparently you don’t actually know what ballot harvesting is.

ballot harvesting in a practical sense is going around to people who normally do not vote and who get mail in ballots.  You got to those people who have not returned a ballot and ask them to vote and you will turn the ballot in for them.  These people have no intention of voting till this process happened. In many states this isn’t legal if it isn’t a relative or if it gets past 4-5 ballots.  

for some reason you keep talking about something else.   Actually I probably know the reason and that’s to conflate the actual issue. 

Why would it be illegal to turn in someone's ballot that they actually filled out?

11 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Why would it be illegal to turn in someone's ballot that they actually filled out?

On this one very limited issue Archy is correct. States have different rules and limits. In Colorado, one person can deliver/turn in up to 10 ballots. Anyone the voter determines to deliver for them is okay. Nebraska has no specific rules. Other states limit this activity to only relatives or caregivers and some states have different numbers of ballots specified. I presume the laws are to prevent the illicit kind of ballot harvesting that some believe to be the reason that Republicans don’t actually win every election in a landslide.

• Plus1 1