Trump's cabinet

58 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

The vast majority of that is pathetic party politics.....not gender bias. 

Do you really think that if it came out that A female in this Whitehorse were to be found to be using a private email for official business that the republicans would be going ape s#!t about....”that woman using private emails”. Hell no, they would be hunkering down devending her as one of their own. 

I actually largely agree with Moiraine. I wasn't trying to further zoogs' thoughts.

Mostly just ranting about the hypocrisy of all of them who made emails a central issue and now couldn't care less.

8 hours ago, Moiraine said:

As far as gender and the election, Clinton probably would've won if she was male, but she should have won regardless. If she wasn't so fake and devoid of charisma she would have won. That was a much bigger factor. She also used her influence to make sure the wrong nominee won.

But...how many male politicians are fake and devoid of charisma who largely don't get criticized for being such things?

I mean, John McCain and Mitt Romney went up against charisma demi-god Obama, and to be fair they lost, but I don't really remember much if any of the narrative being centered around how they seemed like boring, uninspiring wet blanket old men. I anecdotally remember most of the criticism towards them being more based on things like policy and record. 

• Plus1 2

7 hours ago, dudeguyy said:

Keep in mind your tax dollars pay these tone-deaf idiots.

I'm glad someone has stepped up and said it.  Little d and his people are trying to spin this as a hero's story, that they keep getting patted on the back for all they are doing.  What a joke.  This is sickening.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, zoogs said:

How much a few cabinet officials were spending on private air travel is probably about the least egregious or awful thing this administration is doing. Glad we've got our priorities straight.

As long as we act like swapping out ancillary pieces every now and again is going to fix anything, we're not going to get anywhere.

I believe a certain phrase about the definition of insanity applies here.

Let's not forget that the head guy's penchant for tripping to his private clubs every SINGLE weekend, with the associated transportation & protection costs, has cost far more than Price ever has. We're talking untold millions of dollars needlessly spent.

The ultimate problem starts at the top and seeps into every other aspect of this administration.