Trump's America

zoogs

1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

Good grief.  Someone living in this country for 25 year - this zero tolerance policy is basically ethnic cleansing 'American Style'.   When we start arresting people and sending the to a strange company where they no longer have family,  friends, or any other associations we are dooming them to poverty or worse.  This is not the kind of America I grew up in nor is it the kind I want to live in.    Time to vote for a total change. 

I finally found the spine to watch the video this morning after having avoided it earlier.

It sends chills down my spine. Commando is right. These men could have been with a hate group posing as officers and essentially just performing a kidnapping. There's nothing stopping people from doing that - they never showed any form of identification.

Immigration enforcement is operating without any accountability in this country right now. It's abhorrent and we DO need to change it.

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, Clifford Franklin said:

This is pretty gross... I thought the GOP loved the vets? 

This is another reason you don't let rich, shady assholes run your government. They're literally running the VA out of Mar-A-Lago.

I love how current/former military always railed on Obama for "not caring about our troops" or "not visiting our troops" or "letting the VA fall apart" or something similar. But now that Trump's in charge, all is magically right with the world according to them. I would share this article with them, but they'd never believe it because Donnie can do no wrong in their eyes.

• Plus1 1