Trump's America

zoogs

9 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Yeah, it actually was. The economy was slowing down. 

Ric, you're only going to fool yourself if you decide to cherry pick data to fit your narrative. You're smart enough to know that one or two quarters out of a single year don't determine an overall trend. I also think you're smart enough to know that most presidents don't get credit for economic growth the first few quarts of their term...

2 hours ago, ZRod said:

Ric, you're only going to fool yourself if you decide to cherry pick data to fit your narrative. You're smart enough to know that one or two quarters out of a single year don't determine an overall trend. I also think you're smart enough to know that most presidents don't get credit for economic growth the first few quarts of their term...

Wrong...wrong...wrong...economist after economist has noted that despite massive spending, Obama was a complete idiot when it came toward directing a growing economy. Thank God we elected Trump, who has been able to save us from another recession.

The formula for economic growth is pretty simple. Lower taxes, reduce the incentives to start and grow businesses, and reduce and eliminate regulation. 

10 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Wrong...wrong...wrong...economist after economist has noted that despite massive spending, Obama was a complete idiot when it came toward directing a growing economy. Thank God we elected Trump, who has been able to save us from another recession.

The formula for economic growth is pretty simple. Lower taxes, reduce the incentives to start and grow businesses, and reduce and eliminate regulation. 

Again ignoring reality. You're pretty damn good at it.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Here is where you betray your ignorance.

The massively irresponsible fiscal policies of this administration have only delayed the recession. I assume you'll roll back around when it hits a year or two down the road to eat some crow.

42 minutes ago, Clifford Franklin said:

Here is where you betray your ignorance.

The massively irresponsible fiscal policies of this administration have only delayed the recession. I assume you'll roll back around when it hits a year or two down the road to eat some crow.

Tax cuts are not irresponsible, massive spending is. And I would rather spend more on infrastructure, the military, the Space Program, etc. than on yet more handouts to those who refuse to work.

11 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Tax cuts are not irresponsible, massive spending is. And I would rather spend more on infrastructure, the military, the Space Program, etc. than on yet more handouts to those who refuse to work.

It's pretty irresponsible when you can't afford to do it in a time of continued long term economic growth.

40 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Tax cuts are irresponsible when you can't fund those things you mentioned except on debt and plan to try to make up the difference out of the pockets of the poor and the elderly.

1 hour ago, Clifford Franklin said:

Tax cuts are irresponsible when you can't fund those things you mentioned except on debt and plan to try to make up the difference out of the pockets of the poor and the elderly.

Out of the pockets gets the economics of it completely wrong. This isn't money they earned. It's money someone else earned through hard work and which they think they are entitled to merely by supporting Democrats. So they get slightly less handouts than before. So what?

On 10/5/2018 at 2:49 PM, BigRedBuster said:

Just because I disagree with people doesn't mean I'm some stranger in a foreign land.

I mean... what do you suppose a stranger is? What does that mean? 

On 10/5/2018 at 3:18 PM, Ric Flair said:

Nice try. The economy was declining in Obama’s final year. This is the TRUMP BOOM. 

Stop lying.