Blacks Attack White Man Who Voted For Trump

Wait...isn't that a hate crime?

I wouldn't think so, since they are beating him for who he voted for, not his race. Why does it even matter that they are black and he is white? This thread title begs that question...

If they beat him up because of his color, that's just about the textbook definition of a hate crime.

I don't see how anyone can see this as anything but reprehensible. You cannot assault someone because they didn't vote the way you wanted.

• Fire 1

It's the one on Nov. 1. I was on my phone on break at work. Didn't see the date. Wasn't trying to hide the source.

It's disgusting what some on the hateful left are doing right now. Conservatives were just as appalled when Obama won in 2008 as he was a man with zero leadership experience, but I do not recall such nasty things being done.

Why do you not pretend to see that people on both sides are being awful the past 2 days? People are chanting racist things in schools, abusing minorities, painting swastikas. Why are you pretending not to see those things? Why can't you be like the rest of us and see that there are a$$hole$ everywhere?

There are idiots on both sides, but what I'm saying is that I do not recall seeing Conservatives organizing huge events to protest Obama when he won in 2008. We are talking mass protests across multiple cities, California threatening to secede, etc... I am all for peaceful protests, but c'mon, the guy hasn't even gotten into office and the left is already complaining non-stop.

Right. Our "responsible" Republican leaders in Congress just met up and decided they were going to fight everything he did.

I know they won and everything, but I loss a massive amount of respect for the GOP this cycle, for numerous reasons. Not that I loved them to begin with, but I'd like to be open to them if they'd act like a responsible, respectable party.

I don't think I'm alone in this regard.

Are you saying that GOP leadership fighting against an agenda they disagree with is the same as people protesting the rightful outcome of the election?

I'm saying I don't agree with unequivocal obstructionism because I don't think it's good for the country.

I'm also saying I expect better from our elected politicians than our citizens.

No one is challenging the outcome of the election. But Clinton won the popular vote and people should have the right to be pissed if they do so peacefully.

It's the one on Nov. 1. I was on my phone on break at work. Didn't see the date. Wasn't trying to hide the source.

I was just curious. wanted to be sure i wasnt missing it.

in another words, this story is getting spun all over the place as something that just happened because of Trump election.

Wait...isn't that a hate crime?

I wouldn't think so, since they are beating him for who he voted for, not his race. Why does it even matter that they are black and he is white? This thread title begs that question...
If they beat him up because of his color, that's just about the textbook definition of a hate crime.I don't see how anyone can see this as anything but reprehensible. You cannot assault someone because they didn't vote the way you wanted.
Exactly. That's not at all up for debate.

I once saw a fat bitch on cnn say there would be casualties on both sides.

This is not you being the person Mr. Rogers thinks you can be.

Im being factual. it happened. You think sh#t aint gonna happen cuz CNN stuck camera in her face and did nothing to take it away went she went all nutso?

No, but you calling a woman a bitch, was that necessary?
  • Fire 2

Im being factual. it happened. You think sh#t aint gonna happen cuz CNN stuck camera in her face and did nothing to take it away went she went all nutso?

the bitch on cnn advocating ppl be killed over this? yes. I called her a bitch. and ill do it a thousand times over. And i'd do it to her face if she were standing. She's a worthless bitch.

• Fire 2

It's disgusting what some on the hateful left are doing right now. Conservatives were just as appalled when Obama won in 2008 as he was a man with zero leadership experience, but I do not recall such nasty things being done.

Why do you not pretend to see that people on both sides are being awful the past 2 days? People are chanting racist things in schools, abusing minorities, painting swastikas. Why are you pretending not to see those things? Why can't you be like the rest of us and see that there are a$$hole$ everywhere?

There are idiots on both sides, but what I'm saying is that I do not recall seeing Conservatives organizing huge events to protest Obama when he won in 2008. We are talking mass protests across multiple cities, California threatening to secede, etc... I am all for peaceful protests, but c'mon, the guy hasn't even gotten into office and the left is already complaining non-stop.

Right. Our "responsible" Republican leaders in Congress just met up and decided they were going to fight everything he did.

I know they won and everything, but I loss a massive amount of respect for the GOP this cycle, for numerous reasons. Not that I loved them to begin with, but I'd like to be open to them if they'd act like a responsible, respectable party.

I don't think I'm alone in this regard.

Are you saying that GOP leadership fighting against an agenda they disagree with is the same as people protesting the rightful outcome of the election?

I'm saying I don't agree with unequivocal obstructionism because I don't think it's good for the country.

I'm also saying I expect better from our elected politicians than our citizens.

No one is challenging the outcome of the election. But Clinton won the popular vote and people should have the right to be pissed if they do so peacefully.

To your first two statements, ok. That's fair.

While people have the right to be pissed about the outcome, it doesn't make them anything but petulant, whiny crybabies.

My candidates have lost many times, never have I been pissed. Disappointed, saddened, embarrassed, fearful, disheartened.......certainly. Never pissed.

But then again I don't feel entitled to anything.

the bitch on cnn advocating ppl be killed over this? yes. I called her a bitch. and ill do it a thousand times over. And i'd do it to her face if she were standing. She's a worthless bitch.

It's what Donald would do.

Not exactly what Jesus would do.

• Fire 2