Blacks Attack White Man Who Voted For Trump

It's disgusting what some on the hateful left are doing right now. Conservatives were just as appalled when Obama won in 2008 as he was a man with zero leadership experience, but I do not recall such nasty things being done.

Why do you pretend not to see that people on both sides are being awful the past 2 days? People are chanting racist things in schools, abusing minorities, painting swastikas. Why are you pretending not to see those things? Why can't you be like the rest of us and see that there are a$$hole$ everywhere?

• Fire 7

It's disgusting what some on the hateful left are doing right now. Conservatives were just as appalled when Obama won in 2008 as he was a man with zero leadership experience, but I do not recall such nasty things being done.

Why do you not pretend to see that people on both sides are being awful the past 2 days? People are chanting racist things in schools, abusing minorities, painting swastikas. Why are you pretending not to see those things? Why can't you be like the rest of us and see that there are a$$hole$ everywhere?

There are idiots on both sides, but what I'm saying is that I do not recall seeing Conservatives organizing huge events to protest Obama when he won in 2008. We are talking mass protests across multiple cities, California threatening to secede, etc... I am all for peaceful protests, but c'mon, the guy hasn't even gotten into office and the left is already complaining non-stop.

• Fire 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npTXlb4XcjA

MAN VICIOUSLY BEATEN, CAR STOLEN

For Allegedly Voting Trump
11/10/2016 10:24 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF www.tmz.com
A Chicago man was dragged out of his car and bashed in the head in broad daylight ... all because the attackers thought he voted for Donald Trump.
The video is shocking ... the white man took several shots to the head from several African-American men on Wednesday afternoon. Onlookers recorded the attack and yelled, "Don't vote Trump!" and "Beat his ass!"

That's shameful.

• Fire 1

Why do you not pretend to see that people on both sides are being awful the past 2 days? People are chanting racist things in schools, abusing minorities, painting swastikas. Why are you pretending not to see those things? Why can't you be like the rest of us and see that there are a$$hole$ everywhere?

There are idiots on both sides, but what I'm saying is that I do not recall seeing Conservatives organizing huge events to protest Obama when he won in 2008. We are talking mass protests across multiple cities, California threatening to secede, etc... I am all for peaceful protests, but c'mon, the guy hasn't even gotten into office and the left is already complaining non-stop.

Right. Our "responsible" Republican leaders in Congress just met up and decided they were going to fight everything he did.

I know they won and everything, but I loss a massive amount of respect for the GOP this cycle, for numerous reasons. Not that I loved them to begin with, but I'd like to be open to them if they'd act like a responsible, respectable party.

I don't think I'm alone in this regard.

Obama's campaign and platform weren't built around being anti-Muslim, anti-Mexican, anti-LGBTQ, anti-women's rights, or anti-white, so it makes sense that people weren't as worked up. Obama is a cool, collected and articulate man with no scandals, no grudges, and a message of optimism. The only ways people could get really riled up by him are political, not "I'm scared that I'm going to be deported or assaulted in the streets" kind of personal.

That being said, violence always needs to be condemned regardless of who it's perpetrated by and who it's towards. The Chicago man who allegedly voted for Trump being beaten is awful and inexcusable, as are death threats towards anyone.

• Fire 3