Trump and the Press

"I've seen this guy throw a dead spiral through a tire."

Have ya? Have ya Mooch?

Next he'll say he played 18 holes with him and Trump got a hole in one on every single one.
Isn't that a true story of what they say of Kim Jong Un? Could've sworn I read that somewhere.
Define "true".

True as in Kim Jong Un and his cronies claim he got 18 hole in ones.

"I've seen this guy throw a dead spiral through a tire."

Have ya? Have ya Mooch?

Next he'll say he played 18 holes with him and Trump got a hole in one on every single one.
Isn't that a true story of what they say of Kim Jong Un? Could've sworn I read that somewhere.
Define "true".

True as in Kim Jong Un and his cronies claim he got 18 hole in ones.

Yes

Lol naturally.

Decided to take a listen to Fox & Friends on the XM on the way into work. They were interviewing some House R. They quickly talked about healthcare. House R saying that they moved to fast and 7 months wasn't long enough to come up with a solution (never mind they had 7 years). Then they pivoted asking House R about Hillary's emails and Wasserman Schultz taking a hammer to hard drives.

Its amazing.

• Fire 4

I think Obama has the good sense to be staying out of the limelight right now. What's Hillary's game? Is she just baiting Fox and especially Trump into running the Unending 2016 Campaign?

I mean, that would be kinda clever. And globally it's a very low cost way to distract the President from his agenda (though it's high cost to her). It's the only way I can understand people around her not going "Hey. Lay low for a while."

Lol naturally.

Decided to take a listen to Fox & Friends on the XM on the way into work. They were interviewing some House R. They quickly talked about healthcare. House R saying that they moved to fast and 7 months wasn't long enough to come up with a solution (never mind they had 7 years). Then they pivoted asking House R about Hillary's emails and Wasserman Schultz taking a hammer to hard drives.

Its amazing.

Yep. Here's State Media's front page right now. The failure of the Senate to repeal Obamacare should be the biggest news of the day. Instead it's buried with a non-eyecatching headline.

dtRZbJY.png?1

• Fire 3

"Couple jumps to death because they cannot afford health insurance."

Nice decision to run that as the byline. After a 5-second Google search, I found a NY Post article reporting that an NYPD spokesperson said there was no indication of medical-related cost problems found at the scene. I wonder why Fox took that and ran with it?

I did notice when I checked their homepage a prominent headline was "Republicans call for second special counsel to probe Clinton, Comey & Lynch."

This stuff is honestly looney toons.

• Fire 1

GOP Congressmen either join in on the "Fake News" charade or stay amicably silent.

The President is lying. His blind supporters are taught not to listen to "Fake News", so they don't even know it. And the people who have the power to say something, to call him out on his BS, are too timid to do so -- or they don't care, and have more important things to worry about.

Because when you have that anger going for you, you have to let it be.

• Fire 3

GOP Congressmen either join in on the "Fake News" charade or stay amicably silent.

The President is lying. His blind supporters are taught not to listen to "Fake News", so they don't even know it. And the people who have the power to say something, to call him out on his BS, are too timid to do so -- or they don't care, and have more important things to worry about.

Because when you have that anger going for you, you have to let it be.

giphy.gif

• 2 weeks later...