Making America Great Again

So bnilhome, does James Woolsey quitting Trump's transition team on account of Trump not valuing the intelligence agencies mean that Woolsey doesn't want to "Make America Great Again"? Or does it mean that in order to "Make America Great Again", we should devalue and degrade intelligence, like Trump?

Or with the (soon) Former Florida AG Pam Bondi joining Trump's team (after dropping the lawsuit against Trump University and receiving an illegal donation from the Trump Foundation), does this mean that nepotism and bribery will "Make America Great Again"? And if it does, then why is it different for Bondi to do this, but not the Clintons (allegedly)? Does it only "Make America Great Again" if it's a Republican that is taking illegal donations and reaping the benefits of illegal activity?

Just wanting to make sure I understand how all this will "Make America Great Again" so I can watch for it. Thanks!

• Fire 6

It doesn't help that at the same time, she tweets this.

https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/817026709467922432

She is one person who the world would be a better place without, permanently.

And Dylan Roof...

And George Zimmerman...

...though, in Ann Coulter's defense, 14 and 88 will "Make America Great Again". Though I'm not exactly sure *how* Kyle Kasun and Ross Dzuris will "Make America Great Again", but I'm glad she's confident that a Freshman DB and a Senior DE have the power to do so.

Maybe is has something to do with waxing one's mustache? :dunno

I didnt see it but there was a good interview on NPR about it with the host Jeff Ross. He said how it turned was like nothing he'd ever seen before. They wrote her jokes and she came in agreeing to do them (she actually contacted them to be a part of the show) which they thought was cool - then she went off script and got walloped.