CB Michael Onyemaobi [TCU - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Top 5 may be coming TCU seems like it jumped up to the lead. Hopefully we can keep that scheduled visit this coming weekend. He's definitely still a plan B, but portions of plan A seem like they are going to be tough to lock in. My personal preference would be to give this kid the full court press. His size (6-1) and skill set that I've seen are worth it. Seems like he can play in all 3 phases of the game too.

100% agree. One in the hand is worth 2 in the bush

Other than, you don't know what has been told to our coaches by the 2 in the bush.

• Fire 1

Top 5 may be coming TCU seems like it jumped up to the lead. Hopefully we can keep that scheduled visit this coming weekend. He's definitely still a plan B, but portions of plan A seem like they are going to be tough to lock in. My personal preference would be to give this kid the full court press. His size (6-1) and skill set that I've seen are worth it. Seems like he can play in all 3 phases of the game too.

Other than, you don't know what has been told to our coaches by the 2 in the bush.

We've had one in the bush before that told our coaches one thing and then did another. I say keep on him because I'm sure they value my opinion :)

Despite what they told us. if they are still taking visits and allowing other coaches to visit them at this point in the game, then we can't assume they are N

We get the visit this weekend over Baylor.

Definitely would love to have this kid on board. May be as flashy as Lenoir or Blades in ranking or stars, but I think he could be a solid few year starter for us down the road. Definitely has some good size for the defensive side of the ball. Has the skill set for special teams and offense if for whatever reason we needed it too.

CB from Bartow.

If the trend continues with Wallace and it is because our top tier guys aren't coming and our coaches know it, I wonder if Onyemaobi would commit early. Part of me thinks he is just waiting to see if its committable or not. If it is now, maybe he'd jump on board sooner. The draw of the national signing spotlight might still be too much I guess.

On a different note, I wonder how many times I've spelled his name wrong on the board already