CB Michael Onyemaobi [TCU - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So it's okay if it's a planned saved spot, as opposed to missing on someone on NSD and then having an open spot?

Don't really understand that.

We need a full roster. It will slowly even itself out.

I was specifically talking about the secondary.
Oh. Yeah, I don't hate that idea. Problem is we might not have another take at a different position of need.
Better to be safe than sorry, especially with the potential of a kid like this.

The body frame there too and ability to catch and do something with it after isn't something overly common either in a guy that we would put strictly on defense. It's hard to see him not in red unless he just picks another school instead of us. If we let him walk we better have Blades, Lenoir, and Johnson in the fold. In that case, it'd be hard for me to be too upset with our outcome ha
Feel like they might be holding the spot open for Lenoir. Risky to slow play this guy, but I feel like it's probably worth it. We'll see on Wednesday.
No way! You take a commit from this kid! About a 20% chance or worse we get Blades and Lenoir and probably 50% chance we get neither!!
Pretty sure we're solid on Blades, where are you getting this info from? I like this kid, we've just put a lot of work in on Lenoir for a while now, gotta leave the door open. And he's one of the best corners in the country.
Blades is N
Getting Blades and Onyemaobi would give us 21 commits, with Daniels that puts up to 22, IIRC that's the golden number correct?
Agreed but we run a chance at losing guy the de

I was thinking that same thing unfortunately, looking at the bright, it would be great to get all three DB recruits. If faced with the choice, I would take Demo over Guy. Although the DL depth will be lacking.

So it's okay if it's a planned saved spot, as opposed to missing on someone on NSD and then having an open spot?

Oh. Yeah, I don't hate that idea. Problem is we might not have another take at a different position of need.

The body frame there too and ability to catch and do something with it after isn't something overly common either in a guy that we would put strictly on defense. It's hard to see him not in red unless he just picks another school instead of us. If we let him walk we better have Blades, Lenoir, and Johnson in the fold. In that case, it'd be hard for me to be too upset with our outcome ha
Feel like they might be holding the spot open for Lenoir. Risky to slow play this guy, but I feel like it's probably worth it. We'll see on Wednesday.
No way! You take a commit from this kid! About a 20% chance or worse we get Blades and Lenoir and probably 50% chance we get neither!!
Pretty sure we're solid on Blades, where are you getting this info from? I like this kid, we've just put a lot of work in on Lenoir for a while now, gotta leave the door open. And he's one of the best corners in the country.
Blades is N
Getting Blades and Onyemaobi would give us 21 commits, with Daniels that puts up to 22, IIRC that's the golden number correct?

I was thinking that same thing unfortunately, looking at the bright, it would be great to get all three DB recruits. If faced with the choice, I would take Demo over Guy. Although the DL depth will be lacking.

Guy Thomas would be an OLB for us. It would be rough because he's talented but we'd be fine since he's not a candidate up front anyway.

Blades is N

Guy Thomas would be an OLB for us. It would be rough because he's talented but we'd be fine since he's not a candidate up front anyway.

Here's a thought. We want to take 5 at WR. So we need one more there. It is widely speculated that Joseph Lewis and Randal Grimes are locks to USC. Bryan Thompson has been on he record saying Utah leads. That leaves us with Jeremiah Hawkins. I think Michael Onyemaobi has a little bit more size we need at the WR position that Hawkins and has pretty good film at that position too. Why not take Onyemaobi as our last WR?

Blades is N

Here's a thought. We want to take 5 at WR. So we need one more there. It is widely speculated that Joseph Lewis and Randal Grimes are locks to USC. Bryan Thompson has been on he record saying Utah leads. That leaves us with Jeremiah Hawkins. I think Michael Onyemaobi has a little bit more size we need at the WR position that Hawkins and has pretty good film at that position too. Why not take Onyemaobi as our last WR?

I don't see us taking him as anything besides a db.

Blades is N

We already got our 2 slots in calvin and lindsey. Hawkins is outside looking in

Blades is N

We already got our 2 slots in calvin and lindsey. Hawkins is outside looking in

Stay tuned on Calvin