Trump Legal Troubles

On 7/29/2023 at 3:55 PM, Lorewarn said:

The conversation was surrounding hypothetical felons running for the presidency; to be a felon presumes being convicted.

Of course, but a plea is not a conviction.  I’m guessing you meant guilty verdict.   Instead of “guilty plea.”

• TBH 2

1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

Legal fees to a stylist??

My biggest regret of the Trump Era is not getting in on the grift.

Look, we all screamed into the void that Trump was an obviously corrupt moron who's only interest is enriching himself. But his voters are gullible rubes who want to be grifted. I regret not getting in on the action.

The good news is the chances of Trump winning are 50% so there's still time to come up with a scheme.

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
1 hour ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

My biggest regret of the Trump Era is not getting in on the grift.

Look, we all screamed into the void that Trump was an obviously corrupt moron who's only interest is enriching himself. But his voters are gullible rubes who want to be grifted. I regret not getting in on the action.

The good news is the chances of Trump winning are 50% so there's still time to come up with a scheme.

The average HP political poster is too honest to create a scheme. That is why we can smell a rat like Trump from miles away. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
2 hours ago, TGHusker said:

The average HP political poster is too honest to create a scheme. That is why we can smell a rat like Trump from miles away. 

We can come up with something. 

How about a "Roll over your 401k into Dr. Strangelove's fund to defend America?" Or "Tax Refunds for Trump"?

There are a lot of options!

3 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

How about a "Roll over your 401k into Dr. Strangelove's fund to defend America?" Or "Tax Refunds for Trump"?

Just start a go-fund-me for "save Donald Trump" and you will get millions.  They all have already shown that you don't actually have to spend the money on what you say.

22 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

17 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Just start a go-fund-me for "save Donald Trump" and you will get millions.  They all have already shown that you don't actually have to spend the money on what you say.

:laughpound   I agree - we can persuade the cult members to contribute their 401k, & IRAs and assign annuities to us as beneficiaries, raise money for Trump's future medical expenses which will be YUGE, Baron's college fund, Melinda's Makeup and Accesories Closet Fund, Jr's Drug fund.    All sorts of options. 

• Oh Yeah! 1