Trump Legal Troubles

More on the above post from @suh_fan93

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/msnbc-reporter-says-ivanka-testimony-shows-trump-literally-borrowed-money-from-his-kids-piggy-banks/

MSNBC reporter Lisa Rubin said her “jaw almost dropped” when she realized Ivanka Trump’s testimony provided “proof” that Donald Trump “was robbing Peter to Pay Paul.”

Ivanka Trump testified Wednesday in the $250 million civil fraud case against her father. Donald Trump’s adult sons, Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump recently testified that they never knew details of the Trump Organization’s accounting practices. Both sons have also been charged in the case.

“At the very end of her direct, they elicited some information that also made my jaw drop, and it’s this: Donald Trump, as part of his lending agreements with Deutsche Bank promised them a number of things. One of them is that he guaranteed that he could repay the principal and the income and the operating expenses of whatever asset he was borrowing for. And that’s a big guarantee,” Rubin said, continuing:

What we learned today is that behind the scenes, Donald Trump entered into an agreement with each of his three adult children, whereby they pledged assets of their own to help him satisfy the guarantee, which, according to his contract with Deutsche Bank, was supposed to be his and his alone.

He was literally borrowing money from his kids’ piggy banks to satisfy Deutsche Bank that he had enough money to borrow from them what he had. And I’m not sure the impact of that struck everyone in the courtroom, but like I said, my jaw almost dropped. I almost dropped my phone on the floor. I was just astonished by the proof that Donald Trump was robbing Peter to pay Paul, so to speak.

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1

3 hours ago, TGHusker said:

Greatest business of all time but they all don't know a thing about it.  I wonder how that can be - collective amnesia I guess :dunno

i think the trump family is proof that dementia is genetic.   none of them can remember anything about their business.

• TBH 1

I guess this guy plans on digging his own grave - trusting in Trump.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-gets-good-news-as-dominoes-in-georgia-case-fall/ar-AA1jQLS0?ocid=entnewsntp&pc=DCTS&cvid=e4eeb6c93897431fe9e288f8c56edb0a&ei=14

Former President Donald Trump received good news in his 2020 election case in Fulton County, Georgia, as a co-defendant announced recently that he would not be taking a plea deal.

One of Trump's co-defendants, Reverend Stephen Cliffgard Lee, announced at an event last week that he has no plans to take a plea deal in the case brought by Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis relating to alleged attempts to overturn the 2020 election in the county, the Chicago Tribune reported.

"I am not going to plead out to a lie," Lee said at a fundraiser hosted by the Families of Faith Ministries. "I'm not going to cooperate with evil. This is bigger than me."

Newsweek reached out to Trump's spokesperson and Lee's lawyer via email for comment.

In Fulton County, Trump and 17 other co-defendants have been indicted on accusations relating to the alleged attempts to overturn the 2020 election, as well as violating the state's Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act.

Trump has continued to deny any wrongdoing in the Fulton County case and has criticized Willis in response to the indictment.

The former president's legal team announced in September that they were not requesting the Fulton County case to be moved to federal court.

"This decision is based on his well-founded confidence that this honorable court intends to fully and completely protect his constitutional right to a fair trial and guarantee him due process of law throughout the prosecution of his case in the Superior Court of Fulton County, Georgia," his lawyers said in a filing.

27 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Seriously????  WTF???

Did he not leave? Yes he was Kicking and screaming and crying and protesting…….but I don’t believe he was in the WH the last week of January 2021.  At least not that I’m aware of.   

So it seems Dan Scawhatever was blowing a lot of hot air bravado if he said what Jenna claimed (which I’m not doubting). 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
23 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Did he not leave? Yes he was Kicking and screaming and crying and protesting…….but I don’t believe he was in the WH the last week of January 2021.  At least not that I’m aware of.   

So it seems Dan Scawhatever was blowing a lot of hot air bravado if he said what Jenna claimed (which I’m not doubting). 

Wow…..after all the problems he has caused America with J6 and everything after…..you honestly have a nonchalant attitude towards it. 

Wow…..

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
  • TBH 1